Polarized sunglasses with reader or not

kensnider

Polarized sunglasses with reader or not

Post by kensnider »

Getting the old eyes fixed with new lens. With the latest extended depth of focus I may or may not need bi focal lenses, readers, in the sunglasses. Not needing prescription glasses any more I am looking on advice on make and color of lens for a all around quality polarized sunglasses for spotting fish. I know some use different color lenses under different light conductions, I am just trying to start with one pair that will cover most conductions well. Thanks ahead for any help
Freefall

Re: Polarized sunglasses with reader or not

Post by Freefall »

I love the "Happy Lenses" that Spy used. They're a polarized smoke/brown lense. It sounds weird but they are extremely comfortable on your eyes.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
T-Pro

Post by T-Pro »

I have been wearing Costa Del Mar sunglasses for about 15 years now. They are made for use on the water. They have several styles and sizes. If you check out their web site you will see that they make some with readers as well. I prefer the copper color for fishing and seeing fish.
edsterone

Post by edsterone »

Go to Hovenvision.com and check out the "meal ticket" sunglasses. you will find them under "floating sunglasses". I love them. They make them in a reader and they have a floating back strap which came in handy on a couple of different occasions. they are vented on the sides to reduce fogging and they have a strong magnet them holds them together at the nose so you can quickly hang them around your neck. they come in several different lens options.