Roboworm issues

fishercurtis

Roboworm issues

Post by fishercurtis »

I haven't been on the site in a while and wondered if anyone else is having issues with roboworms fading. I bought 10 packs different sizes MMII and had them in my shed for the 3 months during the winter NOT in sunlight and every package faded to almost a clear color. I sent them back to the company mail on there website. No response, Are they out of business? I've never had any problems before. I even have packages of worms that I bought 2 years ago that are still perfect. Don't know if they had a bad run or what. With the spawn on the delta coming, well you know! MMII
Curtis
It's All About the Hook up
Esin Restaurant & Bar, Revel Kitchen & Bar
Bassphish

Re: Roboworm issues

Post by Bassphish »

Curtis, check “Fading Robo MMIII” from May 14 of last year. I tried to post the link but was able to get it to work. Mark from Roboworm responded many of us regarding this problem at mark@roboworm.com or 805-389-1636. Hope this helps
Steve L

Post by Steve L »

Roboworm people are really good with any issues. They helped me solve some problems and I'm sure they do the same for all their customers. You have to give them a chance to help, before you come to WB. Good luck
fishercurtis

Post by fishercurtis »

I had searched roboworms and didn't see it. Now I do. I wasn't bashing roboworm by any means. Love their product.
Thanks
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Bazfshn33

Post by Bazfshn33 »

Curtis,,,We received your box of returns last week. We are replacing your baits. As you are aware, MMIII is a hot color, and we occasionally are out of stock. We are pouring them this week, and you will be sent replacements ASAP free of charge. All fading problems are a thing of the past, and our colors have never looked better. Thanks, Mark at Robo
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Bazfshn33 wrote:Curtis,,,We received your box of returns last week. We are replacing your baits. As you are aware, MMIII is a hot color, and we occasionally are out of stock. We are pouring them this week, and you will be sent replacements ASAP free of charge. All fading problems are a thing of the past, and our colors have never looked better. Thanks, Mark at Robo
Can't ask for better customer service then this. Roboworms has been an industry leader for a long time and it's great how responsive they are to their customers and innovative with colors and styles.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
fishercurtis

Post by fishercurtis »

Mark, Thanks for the reply and great customer service. I have had great success with the products as many have. Best wishes for the continued success of Roboworm.
Sincerely
Curtis
Captain Morgan

Post by Captain Morgan »

Hey Curtis, nice job at Revel! That’s our favorite date night spot.
fishmanj

Post by fishmanj »

I got some of the Folkestad Special that were faded out and I loved them. Wish they made the color they faded to. It was a very light purplish ghost look. I bought several bags because I knew I would not be able to get more.
fishercurtis

Post by fishercurtis »

Just have to say, I got a package today and Thank you Mark. Great customer service. Roboworm fixed the problem and stood by their product. Others could learn from this. I love the new packaging. Looking forward to getting out this week and testing them out.
Thanks again Curtis
M A J

Post by M A J »

I had the same minor fading problem. Contacted
Mark at Robo he took care of me no questions asked. Great customer service and very professionally handled. Not many companies stand that strongly behind their product like this these days.
BIG SACK
Mike84

Post by Mike84 »

Don't bash them I emailed them from there website about that and sent me new packs A+++
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I am pissed. My Roboworm finally was too tattered to fish, after a dozen or so. Where's the quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY