Pasote Tequila and Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 4/8/18

Duke

Pasote Tequila and Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 4/8/18

Post by Duke »

Hello Teams, Lake is still fishing well! I’ve been out a bunch with water temps in 57-60 degree range with slightly off colored water in the main body and extremely muddy off main body! Creeks have a little color after the storm passed. The third wave of spawning fish are moving up for the next full moon. Don’t forget about the 25 yard rule and common etiquette of giving others room to fish. It’s that time of year! Don’t get turned in and DQ! Also, don’t blast through the 5 mph zones in the creeks, you don’t want to get DQ! I hope you are getting some good pre-fish in for the next 2017-2018 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 4/8/18. This will be the sixth tournament of the 2017-2018 Season! Please let me know if you’ll be fishing! Matt Hamilton & Scott Smith will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Ramp. Also, Please have your live wells EMPTY. Makyla will be doing check-in starting at 5:00 a.m. in the Markley Cove store and Venom Energy drinks and Hot Coffee will be available. So, please let me know if you’re fishing, then I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. Stage behind the gas dock and we will blast off from the gas dock. I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice, and each boat will pass the gas dock single file with kill switch showing and live-wells running. Chili Dogs/red onions/cheese/chips/cold beverages will be served at weigh-ins! Don’t forget about the 50/50 Raffle! Say Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Pasote Tequila, Koloa Bass Fishing, Koloa ATV, Koloa Zipline, P-Line, Ficelle’s Bistro, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Dobyns Rods, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, 3Badge.com, Markley Cove, and CE Ranch, Buckhorn Restaurant, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, A-Rig-Wrap, Buckhorn Grill, Pro Cure, Bay Tackle, LEBCO, and new sponsor Berryessa Boat Repair & Gone Fishing Marine! 2017-2918 TOC winners Dave Raper & Rick Hawley are going to Kauai to the Waita Reservoir for some Peacock Bass Fishing end of April with Koloa Bass Fishing!

Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
HrdHookSets

Re: Pasote Tequila and Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 4/8/18

Post by HrdHookSets »

Anyone has a team member that backs out I’m n Dixon willing to fill in
“Hooked Up On The Stern”
Tymelostent@icloud.com