AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK Guys Here we go the 2018 Season will get started this coming Saturday April 14 . We will be at B&W Marina with the coffee started at 4:45 AM and ready to get ya all signed in for a great day of fishing, We had a 27 plus pound bag this last Saturday on the Dirty "D" So come on out and lets beat that weight. Karen and I will be staying at the marina Friday night So you will need to call my cell phone that day if Ya need to get a hold of Me. Please check your memberships, And WE thank all that used the web for sign in and waivers this past tournament, Guys are getting better at using the americanbass.com web site Thank You. This speeds up the sign in and gets Ya All on the water faster. We are looking forward to great season, So lets get the the party started. We do have some pre signs and Thank You, it is to late at this point for pre sign for this tournament, But Would like to see to more in the future Pre signs help speed things up.
Thank You
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION B&W RESORT

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Big weekend coming up, looking forward to new teams at American Bass. See Ya All at B&W Marina Saturday Morin, Coffee will be ready by 4:45. Thank You Fred