This month only...

TravisH

This month only...

Post by TravisH »

Don’t miss the chance to Save some cash during the month of April! The Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card is on Sale for $30 off, this doesn’t happen often so don’t miss your chance at getting the Top of the line mapping card from #Navionics that has all the awesome features like tides tables, Sonarchart info(1’depth contours) And 3D Satellite Overlays ....
Attachments
C1AB9D69-B318-4C19-826C-9E6ACDE1484E.jpeg
Rod Martin

Re: This month only...

Post by Rod Martin »

So this card has satellite over lay. At the end of the year can you get another year and will that have up dated satellite ?
I have na old card and have been renewing each year but no satellite over lay ( I think ) So I buy this card and have it ?
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Rod, yes in order to get the Satellite overlay you would need to purchase the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

TravisH wrote:Hello Rod, yes in order to get the Satellite overlay you would need to purchase the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card.
Is that thru dealers ? I was over on YW and they knew nothing about it.

Thank you for answering. Once I purchase the card is their a renewal on it that in clues the satellite overlay or to get that feature do you have to repurchase the card ?

even thou I am in Florida I get more info from you than anyone out here, and thanks for the good deals on Minn Kota products
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Rod, this is a Special Navionics promotion. If you’d like to purchase a New Hotmaps Platinum card go to Navionics.com to purchase. As far as reniewing your Daily Updates goes, when you purchase a new Navionics card you get a year of free unlimited updates then once that runs out and you Reniew you can just Reniew @ Navionics.com an you’ll be able to update your card as normal an still get your Satellite overlays..
Attachments
19AA9363-BACF-4BC0-81FC-0BE7FD259C3C.jpeg
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Can I get the satellite updates on my newish update card that you helped me with?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
db220

Post by db220 »

Is the Hot Maps Platinum Lakes the one that works on the California Delta?
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

mark poulson wrote:Can I get the satellite updates on my newish update card that you helped me with?
Mark on the Navionics site it said that the satellite over lay part didn't up date. So I'm guessing I'm going to buy a new card every few years to get newest sat. pictures.

Just guessing at this time. My old card renews in Aug. So I am waiting till then. It will only cost $10 to wait. I get 10% discount a TW ($20 ) on a card vs $30 now and lose part of my update time so wait it is.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Rod Martin wrote:
mark poulson wrote:Can I get the satellite updates on my newish update card that you helped me with?
Mark on the Navionics site it said that the satellite over lay part didn't up date. So I'm guessing I'm going to buy a new card every few years to get newest sat. pictures.

Just guessing at this time. My old card renews in Aug. So I am waiting till then. It will only cost $10 to wait. I get 10% discount a TW ($20 ) on a card vs $30 now and lose part of my update time so wait it is.
Thanks Rod.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hi there db220, Yes the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum is the only card with the 3D Satellite overlays that works on the Delta... The Navionics + And Navionics Regions card will also work on the Delta but these 2 cards mentioned do not have the 3D Satellite Feature..
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Hello Mark, for the specific card you have the Satellite overlay is not available.. You would have to purchase the Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card to get the Satellite overlay features..