AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2017-2018

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2017-2018

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Here We go teams American Bass will be at Lake Berryessa for our final event for the Nor Cal Region 2018. We are looking an exciting and BIG Day this coming Saturday April 21 2018, The weather should be great and the fishing RED HOT, Come one come all and join in on the fun. I have FIVE More DELTA tournaments to help YA All make the TOC AT Beautiful Lake Shasta, So with this one A team would only need Four more, So there is plenty of time to join us. AS Always the FRESH HOT COFFEE Will Hot and Ready to go at 4:45 AM Saturday Morin when Ya All get to the lake. We will be at Pleasure Cove, Please let them know that you fishing American Bass if want to get a camp site or cabin, Karen and I will be in cabin #1 So come on by for good conversation and a good time if you at the lake Friday nite. I have NO limit on boat count all are welcome. THIS SHOULD A GREAT BITE GUYS So come on out see YA All Saturday.
Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2017-2018

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Safe light is coming early these days so we will have the gate open AT 4:30 AM , this is going to be a good one. Dont miss out on the fun. See Ya All at the lake.