AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION FINAL TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON MAY 19, 2018

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION FINAL TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON MAY 19, 2018

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Our next and final Delta Region tournament of the season is coming up in a couple weeks, May 19th! We hope you all come out and fish with us and support American Bass. We have a tight race for angler of the year, so come on out and let's give the top teams a run for their money.

We apologize for the venue change, some things are out of my control. So, PLEASE NOTE: This tournament we will be at B&W Marina.

We hope to see you all there. If you have any questions please contact me at (530) 787-1939. If you need to contact me the day before the tournament and the day of the tournament, please call me on my cell phone (530) 574-3877.

Thank you,
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION FINAL TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON MAY 19, 2018

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Ok Guys one week to go for our season end tournament of 2018, Should be great one as the AOY race is a good one, We look forward to seeing Ya All on Saturday May 19th, Bright and early safe light is coming quick these days. Karen and I will be staying at the resort, so if Ya need to contact us that's where to find us, B&W RESORT, The coffee will be started at 4:00 AM and blast off around 5:30 AM ESSSSIH, So come on out and have some fun with us.
Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION FINAL TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON MAY 19, 2018

Post by Fred Fullerton »

We will have the coffee ready by 4:30 am Tomorrow morning at B&W Marina. Come on out and have some fun, The AOL race should be a good one, Give them a run for their money. See Ya all bright and early, blast off will be at safe lite and that is early these Days.
Thank You, Fred