Need UR Recommendation for a 4 bank charger

PAIN

Need UR Recommendation for a 4 bank charger

Post by PAIN »

Just curious to see what brand you guys are running on your boat and if you're happy with it. I'm wanting to know what brand and the amount of amp to buy. This will be used for an Ultrex 112/36. Just curious to see what your opinions are like. Looking for the best bang for my bucks. :D TIA.
Ifishalot

Re: Need UR Recommendation for a 4 bank charger

Post by Ifishalot »

Just bought a minnkota 460 4 bank 15 amp per bank for my ultrex and am happy with it so far. its around 400 bucks if you shop around. I got mine from Hodges marine. Fast shipping and the best price I found out there. You can get the 10 Amp per bank a little cheaper but I went with the 15 based on it's faster charging times.
PAIN

Post by PAIN »

Ifishalot wrote:Just bought a minnkota 460 4 bank 15 amp per bank for my ultrex and am happy with it so far. its around 400 bucks if you shop around. I got mine from Hodges marine. Fast shipping and the best price I found out there. You can get the 10 Amp per bank a little cheaper but I went with the 15 based on it's faster charging times.
I appreciate the love. I will look into it. I currently have a 2 bank charger and was wondering if it would make any sense to buy a 4 bank or would it be best to go with another 2 bank?
TRIXGOTAFISH

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

PAIN wrote:
Ifishalot wrote:Just bought a minnkota 460 4 bank 15 amp per bank for my ultrex and am happy with it so far. its around 400 bucks if you shop around. I got mine from Hodges marine. Fast shipping and the best price I found out there. You can get the 10 Amp per bank a little cheaper but I went with the 15 based on it's faster charging times.
I appreciate the love. I will look into it. I currently have a 2 bank charger and was wondering if it would make any sense to buy a 4 bank or would it be best to go with another 2 bank?
If you decide to go with another 2 bank i have one brand new off the boat i just bought!

I went with a 3 bank so no need for it shoot me a pm if at all interested.
PAIN

Post by PAIN »

TRIXGOTAFISH wrote:
PAIN wrote:
If you decide to go with another 2 bank i have one brand new off the boat i just bought!

I went with a 3 bank so no need for it shoot me a pm if at all interested.

will do.