Bullfrog Landing Customer Service

bleetmj

Bullfrog Landing Customer Service

Post by bleetmj »

I was out in Middle River today and ran out of oil near the ferry. I parked the boat and jogged in flip flops over to Bullfrog.

I bought some Lucas 2 Stroke Oil from Carl, who works at Bullfrog. Rather than just sell me the oil, he arranged a ride for me back down to my boat.

Thanks to Carl for the customer service. They even had bass gear in the shop for sale. Please support Bullfrog if you can. They came in very handy today!

Oh, and maybe check your oil before you leave home and carry some extra!! As Homer Simpson would say, "Dohhhhhh!!!"
Herboski13

Re: Bullfrog Landing Customer Service

Post by Herboski13 »

He is the best. I always stop in there and at least get an ice cream sandwhich or a cold beer on those hot days!
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

I stopped in on Thursday for the first time.....just because your post. Have to support the good guys
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I've also had good experiences at Bullfrog. Speaking of good marina's, I'm a big fan of Tiki Lagun. They have the cheapest gas on the Delta $3.64 for 89 and 3.94 for 91. Heck, I can't do much better than that at home! They now have a good and reasonably priced cafe and bar. The only negative is it doesn't open until 11:00AM.