Frog Tips That Only the Frog Master Bobby Barrack Can Give | Tempo, the Killbox, Hot 5, Hot 7 and More | VIDEO

WB Staff

Frog Tips That Only the Frog Master Bobby Barrack Can Give | Tempo, the Killbox, Hot 5, Hot 7 and More | VIDEO

Post by WB Staff »

Frog tips that only Bobby Barrack can give. It's all here and its free... click to watch, just in time for the Snag Proof Open.
Beau

Re: Frog Tips That Only the Frog Master Bobby Barrack Can Give | Tempo, the Killbox, Hot 5, Hot 7 and More | VIDEO

Post by Beau »

I am not sure I'll have to watch again but, did Bobby say the frog rod was an extra heavy heavy or med heavy. Awesome video.Funny thing is when he talks about how to not loose a toad. That exact thing happened to me on a nice one. I am sold. I have heard him say med heavy but, want to make sure.
Thanks Man.
mark poulson

Re: Frog Tips That Only the Frog Master Bobby Barrack Can Give | Tempo, the Killbox, Hot 5, Hot 7 and More | VIDEO

Post by mark poulson »

It's extra heavy, but with a moderate action:
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Falcon_ ... e-FCF.html
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Bobby checked in to say...

@Beau... It is a medium heavy rod.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

WB Staff wrote:Bobby checked in to say...

@Beau... It is a medium heavy rod.
Did he say if TW sells it yet?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

@Mark

Checked again with Bobby, here's what he said ....

Looks like they say it’s “Extra Heavy”, but it’s medium heavy. It’s all in one’s perspective I guess. But that is the right rod.