Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas could be getting the Marky Mark Wahlberg and Fam Burger Chain ... Wahlburgers

WB Staff

Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas could be getting the Marky Mark Wahlberg and Fam Burger Chain ... Wahlburgers

Post by WB Staff »

mark-wahlberg-1.jpg
Bass Pro Shops founder Johnny Morris made a recent appearance on reality television show "Wahlburgers."

Morris spoke with actor Mark Wahlberg over video during the episode, which aired Wednesday night.

"Hey Mark, it's Johnny. I've got this big contract before me. We're very proud, very excited about this," Morris said. "Bass Pro Shops is coming together with Wahlburgers. It's going to be great."

Wahlberg and Morris appeared to sign contracts. Wahlberg later indicated that the burger chain, founded by his family, plans to expand to new locations.

"We got the deal signed, which is fantastic," Wahlberg said. "I can't imagine how hard it was to get the deal and open all these stores, but now it's time to make it happen."

More info and video of Mark Wahlberg diving in the Bass Pro Shops Tank: https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/ ... 799826002/