Bass Cat

monte300

Bass Cat

Post by monte300 »

I was at Boatmasters in Livermore the other day purchasing some bulk two cycle oil. While I was there I couldn't resist the temptation to go into the showroom and much to my delight there are three different Bass Cat rigs currently there. One of the owners told me they can hardly keep them in stock and they rarely get them back for warranty work. I love my old Triton but if I were to buy a new boat it would likely be the Bass Cat.
db220

Re: Bass Cat

Post by db220 »

I got my last Cat at Boatmasters and I'll get my next one from them. They are great to deal with. When I was in a couple of weeks ago they had a Margay and a Sabre on the floor.
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Hard to beat the way those things are built.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Caleb.Smith wrote:Hard to beat the way those things are built.
I hear they're built like tanks
TonyM

Post by TonyM »

I owned other brands and have fished out of almost everything else before I bought a Bass Cat. They are built like tanks and finished extremely well. Fast but still a real soft ride. Great trailers too. I believe they are still the only company with a lifetime transferable hull warranty. I really like the new Lynx but cant justify getting rid of the ol Puma.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

TonyM wrote:I owned other brands and have fished out of almost everything else before I bought a Bass Cat. They are built like tanks and finished extremely well. Fast but still a real soft ride. Great trailers too. I believe they are still the only company with a lifetime transferable hull warranty. I really like the new Lynx but cant justify getting rid of the ol Puma.
as much as I like my 2000 Triton, the trailer is trash. Trailer trash?
tbass858

Post by tbass858 »

Love my new Eyra, even if the bite sucks doing 80 plus always puts me in a good mood.