FS: Spring-Lock seat base repair kit

201Pro

FS: Spring-Lock seat base repair kit

Post by 201Pro »

I have for sale a Springfield Spring-lock stainless steel base repair kit. This is to repair the plastic busing of the seat base.

The kit comes with the straight plastic bushing for the spring-lock stainless based. To my understanding, it was used from 1994-2000 in Ranger boats, Champion boats (?) and other boats. The kit comes with a wooden dowel to drive bushing into the base, plastic bushing & glue is included (as shown in the picture below). To use this kit, after you removed the broken old insert; apply glue on the outside surface of the plastic insert to help secure it in place after installation. Then put the plastic bushing into the wooden dowel and hammer the insert into place.

I'm asking $25 shipped in the continental US. PM me here or text me at (925) 392-5997 for faster response if interested. Thanks for looking.

For reference, this is what I'm selling (https://www.westmarine.com/buy/springfi ... --17069972)

The spring-lock seat post (end that meets the base) look like the picture below:
Chris
=========================
2004 Ranger 521VX, ETEC250HO
8" Atlas Hydro Plate, 25p Tempest+
Hotfoot/ProTrim/4-bank Dual Pro
2x Blade Series Power Poles
Minn Kota Fortrex 112
Lowrance HDS12 Carbon & Gen3
=========================