AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey guys it came so fast and I have been very busy these days not to mention I was under the weather for a week or more, But the opener for the New Season is this coming Saturday December 1- 2018. We will be at Russo's With the Coffee hot and ready for sign in at 4:30 Am Blast Off at safe light. See Ya all soon.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Hey guys, Just a reminder Memberships are due for a lot Ya All so please check yours so Ya all dont get a surprise tomorrow morning. $30.00 for singles, $ 35.00 for Family, Family is a youth under 16 fishing with a family member. Looks like safe light is around 6:30 AM, So please be in the water and ready to roll before that time. As Always Karen and I are ready to greet Ya all in the morning with hot Coffee and a Smile, As we have not seen a lot of Ya all since last Spring. And for those of you that have not got the word yet The TOC this year is going to be held at Lake Berryessa in beautiful Napa County, We will be lunching from Pleasure Cove more Info to come. See Ya All in the Morning.
thank You, Fred