Raymarine ES78 7" Hybrid Touch GPS/Chirp Sonar/Downvision & CPT-100 Transducer

Topwater All Day

Raymarine ES78 7" Hybrid Touch GPS/Chirp Sonar/Downvision & CPT-100 Transducer

Post by Topwater All Day »

Selling a like new Raymarine ES78 7" MFD complete in original box with CPT-100 Downvision transducer and new trolling motor transducer. This is a fantastic graph that is packed with amazing features, including:

Super bright (1250 nits) 7" bonded glass Hybrid touch display with optical bonding technology
Bracket, surface, or (optional)fully recessed flush mounting
High Performance Multifunction Display powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
Built in Wi-Fi allows you to stream to Raymarine mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
Compatible with C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine's LightHouse map cards
Built in Wide spectrum CHIRP/DownVision Sonar
Fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver
NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 compatible
Net-workable with any LightHouse II powered display
Network with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
Built in Bluetooth for connections to phones, iPads and other devices
Two year factory warranty, up-gradable to three years - unit has not been registered, so warranty will start with the new owner!
Support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP

Unit was used for only a few days and is truly like new. I planned on flush mounting it on my console, but my console opening is too small. Included will be the ES78 MFD with trunion mounting bracket & knobs in the original box, suncover, CPT-100 Downvision transducer with transom bracket, brand new trolling motor transducer adapter, and the Lighthouse map card. PayPal preferred, local pick up near Folsom or add $25 for shipping.

Now it's Sold!!!

Here is a link to the full description and specs:
https://www.hodgesmarine.com/Raymarine- ... 65-lnc.htm
Attachments
Raymarine ES78-2.jpg
Last edited by Topwater All Day on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Topwater All Day

Re: Raymarine ES78 7" Hybrid Touch GPS/Chirp Sonar/Downvision & CPT-100 Transducer

Price lowered...any trades or offers? This is a great stand alone unit that has tons of cool features!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Mitch

Re: Raymarine ES78 7" Hybrid Touch GPS/Chirp Sonar/Downvision & CPT-100 Transducer

Post by Mitch »

PM sent
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Topwater All Day

Sorry, I marked this sold and then the buyer backed out - it is still available!

Mitch, I replied to your PM and sent you a text, get back to me when you can.

Thanks!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team