NO RAINS for Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/10/19

Duke

NO RAINS for Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/10/19

Post by Duke »

The Lake is filling with the rains! I hope you all are getting your pre-fish in for the 5th Tournament of the 2018-2019 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/10/19! Forecast shows no Rain on Sunday! Looks like the rains has blown through except for Friday Night and possible showers on Saturday and Cloudy on Sunday. Check-in starts at 5:15 am on Sunday morning at Markley Cove Store. Makyla will be checking teams in at the counter before you pay for launching. Bring your P-line spools for the contingency money! Live-well checks will be on the ramp. After launching, stage before gas dock. Blast off will be at safe light after National Anthem. I will blast you from the dock with the big voice! The bite has gotten better for me after the rains came. Lake level has risen slightly and I have marked 54-58 degree water temps in the main lake! If you let me know your fishing, Makyla will have your entry form ready for you when you check in! Who’s going to win the trip to Kauai this year? Who will win the Markley Cove season launch pass? Who will win the 50/50 Raffle? Thanks to our sponsors who make the Tournament & Raffle! Remember, P-Line will be giving out $50 P-Line certiticates for Highest Finishing Team with a spool of P-Line in the boat! Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Pasote Tequila, Jody’s Printing, P-Line, Ficelle’s Bistro, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Koloa Bass/Zipline/ATV, Dobyns Rods, Fisherman’s Warehouse, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, Trigger Grips, 3Badge.com, Markley Cove, and CE Ranch, Buckhorn Restaurant, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, A-Rig-Wrap, Round Table Pizza, Buckhorn Grill, Pro Cure, Bay Tackle, LEBCO, Venom Energy Drinks, Berryessa Boat Repair and Gone Fishing Marine!
Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?
Duke---<)Xx<
nate50

Re: NO RAINS for Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/10/19

Post by nate50 »

How big of a field are you expecting?
cichlid9

Re: NO RAINS for Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 2/10/19

Post by cichlid9 »

Any results for this tournament? Thanks