Fishing The Wild West Bass Trail’s 2019 Pro/Am On Lake Shasta - My First Pro/Am VIDEO

BassUnion

Fishing The Wild West Bass Trail’s 2019 Pro/Am On Lake Shasta - My First Pro/Am VIDEO

Post by BassUnion »

Follow me along as I compete as an Amateur fishing in the 2019 Wild West Bass Trail On Lake Shasta. ENJOY!

Mitch

Re: Fishing The Wild West Bass Trail’s 2019 Pro/Am On Lake Shasta - My First Pro/Am VIDEO

Post by Mitch »

Good job !! I love that lake ! If I might make one suggestion, those Shasta Bass are coming up from deep water and should be fizzed as you put them in the live well, even tho you may cull them later. Just a good practice. Good luck at Melones, you'll love that lake too !! Tight lines !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
richdoe

Re: Fishing The Wild West Bass Trail’s 2019 Pro/Am On Lake Shasta - My First Pro/Am VIDEO

Post by richdoe »

Great video. Keep them coming.
medfish

Post by medfish »

Cool watch! Had the chance to be on marks boat years ago at an anglers choice pro am years ago. He is just a really cool dude. Showed and thought me a lot that day.
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Great job on the video!!! Both your draws were great guys too. You're traveling partners are also A-plus guys. Looks like you had a great time!! Those rods you're using looked pretty special too :) :) Thanks bud!!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Great job on the video!!! Both your draws were great guys too. You're traveling partners are also A-plus guys. Looks like you had a great time!! Those rods you're using looked pretty special too :) :) Thanks bud!!

Thanks for watching Gary! I definitely had a blast and I was surrounded by awesome people the entire time. These Dobyn’s rods are special! They are light and so sensitive that I can feel a fish breathe on my bait! 8)
Bsapp206

Post by Bsapp206 »

Great video! I enjoyed my co anglers so much. It made my tourney. My day one co angler had fished with everybody. U.S. opens you name it. 70 and tuff as nails. Made my day helping him get a limit. Day 2 guy was also Alotta fun, he had fished with Denny Bruaer on his show years ago.