AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2018-2019 Cancelation

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2018-2019 Cancelation

Post by Fred Fullerton »

ATTENTION ALL ANGLERS, DUE to this severe Storm We going to in the name of Safety Cancelling the Clear Lake February 16 TH event, Mother Nature has Her own agenda. With the Roads Flooding and trees down not to mention all the creeks and snow meting Clear Lake is a mess. We Will Reschedule this event I am very sorry for this last minuet call. But Safety first, Keep safe and stay dry. Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2018-2019 Cancelation

Post by Fred Fullerton »

I Have the replacement date for the cancellation this coming weekend. We have the permit for March 2nd, So we are going to put a full weekend at Clear Lake March 2& 3 . Two separate Tournaments. Should be a great time, With lots of big girls being caught. See Ya All in march.
Thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL REGION 2018-2019

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK Guys Again I am very sorry we needed to cancel our Feb,16 event. Highways are closed and some are damaged. For my self it would have taken about 4 hours to get to the lake at best. Still more tonite to come. Snow in the morning. But on the Bright side of things I have a confirmation from Fish & Wildlife for the replacement date it will be MARCH 3, 2019. We have the Saturday March 2. So this will be a full weekend on Clear Lake. Please call the resort for rooms there will be a block of rooms for American Bass. See Ya all in March. I have to make this up to my Daughter this is Her Birthday, She posts this as a national holiday, Should I say More!!!!
Thank You
Fred