Not a Skunk Lake Berryessa

Caleb.Smith

Not a Skunk Lake Berryessa

Post by Caleb.Smith »

First day of practice for the BBT Delta/Wine Region didn't pan out quite as planned but it was still a day on the water. Not all days can be home runs but its all about putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

ash
SpeedBump

Re: Not a Skunk Lake Berryessa

Post by ash »

Great reminder to keep extra fuses and parts :D As always I appreciate the content and I'll see you Saturday.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

ash wrote:Great reminder to keep extra fuses and parts :D As always I appreciate the content and I'll see you Saturday.
I got lucky this time, might need to make a checklist of things for the boat and double check it every now and then!
Topwater All Day

Post by Topwater All Day »

Glad you had some spares for sure, and it's one of those simple things to have in the boat. Good idea to have a little box of items like that for sure...

Bite has been tough out there for sure, but should be getting better. Thanks for making these videos, enjoy watching them...and yes, we are truly blessed being able to fish as much as we do on these awesome fisheries!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Topwater All Day wrote:Glad you had some spares for sure, and it's one of those simple things to have in the boat. Good idea to have a little box of items like that for sure...

Bite has been tough out there for sure, but should be getting better. Thanks for making these videos, enjoy watching them...and yes, we are truly blessed being able to fish as much as we do on these awesome fisheries!

Yes sir we shall see how all this rain is going to play out!