WILD WEST RESULTS

bassmonkey

WILD WEST RESULTS

Post by bassmonkey »

Where can we see the full results and payout. Why post the top 20 and not the rest?
WB Staff

Re: WILD WEST RESULTS

Post by WB Staff »

The top 20 were posted because that's what WB was given.

Other info will be posted when it is released.
Bassmonkey1980

Post by Bassmonkey1980 »

Ayeeeee who win tourney mont? ont :twisted:
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Why is it everybody want to know how much money wins after second place your the first loser so what difference does it make.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Apimentel

Post by Apimentel »

Does anyone know where to see the points standings?
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Haven't seen those yet.

Will post when released
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

Where are the complete stats on Wild West including payouts for Shasta Pro/Am. It’s not 1st place and everyone else is a looser and so on... as a matter of good business transparency is a good thing. Everything should be listed clearly so we can examine the payouts from top to bottom. What are the payouts based on? Entry fees? What are the costs? Is it really 90% payout? If so, based on what... are sponsors included in the payout or is it strictly based on entry fees? You tournament organizations should show the money - the line items - be specific - be transparent - we are prize fighters and want to see where the money goes - fair enough?
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles
VJ

Post by VJ »

If your saying this about WWBT why don't you go ahead and do this for every tourney Org. Obviously you want transparency and it to be fair for all, so go ahead make it across the board. After you make you spread sheet you can enlighten us all. Thanks
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

That it its about the money !!! Really
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

rdesmangles wrote:Where are the complete stats on Wild West including payouts for Shasta Pro/Am. It’s not 1st place and everyone else is a looser and so on... as a matter of good business transparency is a good thing. Everything should be listed clearly so we can examine the payouts from top to bottom. What are the payouts based on? Entry fees? What are the costs? Is it really 90% payout? If so, based on what... are sponsors included in the payout or is it strictly based on entry fees? You tournament organizations should show the money - the line items - be specific - be transparent - we are prize fighters and want to see where the money goes - fair enough?
I agree 100%
I've been waiting on the Pro/Am payout for a month. The Shasta team tournament appeared to be around $4K short for a 90% payout. Maybe the contingencies are included in the payout then that really wouldn't make it contingency money. However it's based it would be nice if everything was transparent.

With that said I believe their payback is among the best and I hope it stays that way.
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

To VJ and jiggin4bass - 1st VJ I did mention clearly in my comment tournament organizations - I am not necessarily singling out Wild West but all tournament organizations. I am advocating payout transparency and suggesting that they be clear on contingency money and entry money. And yes jiggin4bass money is always a consideration in business. Many anglers love the sport but competition involves payments and payouts... and the money needs to be clear - making dismissive comments is not a good technique to
diffuse the importance of accountability. We all enjoy the game - I get your point hopefully but many anglers are out of the game because tournaments organizations have a shakey history of conducting themselves poorly. Show us the money - show the expenses - post results and payouts in a timely manner... most competitive anglers will appreciate the good business. This is a reasonable request to all tournament organizations.
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles