Fishing Funk

Caleb.Smith

Fishing Funk

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Been grinding out here to say the least. The bite is tough out here and you have to spend time on the water to figure it out. So if your not out there grinding don't expect to be on anything great!
ash
SpeedBump

Re: Fishing Funk

Post by ash »

The grind is real and WILL pay off over time vs chasing someone else's stuff. Thanks for the content!
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

ash wrote:The grind is real and WILL pay off over time vs chasing someone else's stuff. Thanks for the content!
Yes sir just have to keep the head down and grind away.
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

I always love watching your videos, so in return, let me know when u want to get off that dirty delta and come up to clean waters of the Mother Lode :D
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

RMANZO wrote:I always love watching your videos, so in return, let me know when u want to get off that dirty delta and come up to clean waters of the Mother Lode :D
Been tempted. Need to take a Pedro trip one of these days.
Joe daddy

Post by Joe daddy »

My army buddy has a saying that gets me thinking. I don’t know if it pertains to anything but I like it. ‘If you only do what you always done you will only get what you always gotten.
Topwater All Day

Post by Topwater All Day »

Really appreciate you posting these videos and even when it's a struggle, it's helpful for those of us that can't get out on the river as much as you. Let's hope the bite turns on with the warmer weather!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

You da Man !! However, if I may make one suggestion, Please wear a Life Vest when running, and even when fishing in those conditions !! Dad could easily gone overboard when he fell, and You, when running the TM standing on one foot with nothing to lean against. Look how the wind was pushing you around on the deck !!! Safety FIrst, my friend !!

As far as the "Funk", I feel ys, I've been in one since Nov !! I think I just need a couple of days on the water by myself, for no reason, no pre-fish, no worrying about my backseat getting on fish, and no time restraints !! Now I just need to make that happen, lol !! Good luck on "Breaking" yours too !!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms