Delta Spawn Bucks have moved up...

Caleb.Smith

Delta Spawn Bucks have moved up...

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Warm weather and water temps means one thing, most peoples favorite time of year to be out on the water to catch some bedding fish. The wind kept us from looking at them all day but we saw lots on bucks prepping beds for those fat girls moving up.
ash
SpeedBump

Re: Delta Spawn Bucks have moved up...

Post by ash »

Excellent reporting, last weekend we saw fish rolling and caught a bed fish - locked on. The bucks were in the 2-3lb range and the female we saw rolling was a very good fish. The dance is happening and will just get better - the BBT Delta Wine on 4/20/19 is shapping up to be a very exciting tournament!
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
scooterb

Post by scooterb »

Keep up the vids!
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

ash wrote:Excellent reporting, last weekend we saw fish rolling and caught a bed fish - locked on. The bucks were in the 2-3lb range and the female we saw rolling was a very good fish. The dance is happening and will just get better - the BBT Delta Wine on 4/20/19 is shapping up to be a very exciting tournament!
That tournament is going to be an all or nothing deal!
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

scooterb wrote:Keep up the vids!

Will do!
nivanov30

Post by nivanov30 »

Went today for 3 hours starting at 6:30am. Too much wind. Water temps anywhere between 58 and 63... managed to get one bass around 2lbs. Respect to people who get real 20lbs bags in these conditions - I’m no where near that level.
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

nivanov30 wrote:Went today for 3 hours starting at 6:30am. Too much wind. Water temps anywhere between 58 and 63... managed to get one bass around 2lbs. Respect to people who get real 20lbs bags in these conditions - I’m no where near that level.
Guys that do consistently have put in the time.
Gotta figure out the wind it’s key.
medfish

Post by medfish »

Awesome once again. But do you call your dad sir, master, boss or just smooth? Cause that’s the second time in a short while he has shown ownage on you. Just good times. Thanks again for sharing. PS. Man down!
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

medfish wrote:Awesome once again. But do you call your dad sir, master, boss or just smooth? Cause that’s the second time in a short while he has shown ownage on you. Just good times. Thanks again for sharing. PS. Man down!
The man is a legend, I'm still waiting on the day I out fish him!
db220

Post by db220 »

Great stuff as always Caleb. Funny but I bought a couple of those hats and they arrived a couple of days ago. I thought I'd be the only kid on the block with one for a while!
monte300

Post by monte300 »

medfish wrote:Awesome once again. But do you call your dad sir, master, boss or just smooth? Cause that’s the second time in a short while he has shown ownage on you. Just good times. Thanks again for sharing. PS. Man down!
If you gotta get back seated it might as well be your Dad! Love that you went back to the vintage ending to your video
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

monte300 wrote:
If you gotta get back seated it might as well be your Dad! Love that you went back to the vintage ending to your video

Hard to outfish him!