Moke water clarity

Freefall

Moke water clarity

Post by Freefall »

Can anyone give me a general idea of the water clarity around tower park? PMs are welcome if you prefer not to post.

Thanks guys.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....
Kyle46N

Re: Moke water clarity

Post by Kyle46N »

About 2 ft vis, turning green in Potato south of Tower, and then into Whites. North between Tower and Sycamore is clearing up, BUT still only about a foot to 1.5 vis. I was in these areas Friday. Big difference between Wednesday and Friday though, so looks like its finally starting to clear.
Freefall

Re: Moke water clarity

Post by Freefall »

Kyle46N wrote:About 2 ft vis, turning green in Potato south of Tower, and then into Whites. North between Tower and Sycamore is clearing up, BUT still only about a foot to 1.5 vis. I was in these areas Friday. Big difference between Wednesday and Friday though, so looks like its finally starting to clear.

Thank you for the help. I'm hoping that it'll clear to normal in the next few weeks.
Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life.

You've never lived until you've almost died and for those who have fought for it, life has a whole new flavor that the protected will never know....