Bass fishing Ca delta low tide opinions?

Tom_walker

Bass fishing Ca delta low tide opinions?

Post by Tom_walker »

Thinking about some after work bass fishing but mid day low slack tide might detour me, anyone have any advice on bass fishing the delta on a low tide is it even worth it?
BigBassDaddy1190

Re: Bass fishing Ca delta low tide opinions?

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

Low tide is my favorite tide.
Last edited by BigBassDaddy1190 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bass king

Post by bass king »

Just get out there and go fishing serina!!

errr...

tom!!!
104Jim

Post by 104Jim »

Serina omg lol that’s so funny he’s back . I can’t believe all the people that want to skip all the learning curve way too lazy for me
Caleb.Smith

Post by Caleb.Smith »

Tom_walker wrote:Thinking about some after work bass fishing but mid day low slack tide might detour me, anyone have any advice on bass fishing the delta on a low tide is it even worth it?
I love fishing low tide. Get to see where all the healthy grass is. Plus who doesn’t love frogs and punchin!
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I love cranking the outside of weedlines. The problem is I have very few good solid weedlines to fish. Victoria aint what it used to be.
surfk9

Post by surfk9 »

Iv'e been fishing the Delta going on thirty years...played all the scenarios...chase the tides,don't waste your time chasing tides, fish high tide, fish low tide...damn just "Go Fish"....about 15 years ago an Old Delta Rat gave me some sage advice...Just go fish,they Ain't Moving Far, up & down...RIP Cooch...Most likely the Best advice Iv'e ever received about fishing the Delta...michel...Go Fish!!!
be careful out there!!! HAVE FUN!!! Wear your PFD.....It could Save your Life
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

surfk9 wrote:Iv'e been fishing the Delta going on thirty years...played all the scenarios...chase the tides,don't waste your time chasing tides, fish high tide, fish low tide...damn just "Go Fish"....about 15 years ago an Old Delta Rat gave me some sage advice...Just go fish,they Ain't Moving Far, up & down...RIP Cooch...Most likely the Best advice Iv'e ever received about fishing the Delta...michel...Go Fish!!!
This is the truth, he told me the same thing - get all this tide stuff out of your head and just go fish - RIP
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ash wrote:
surfk9 wrote:Iv'e been fishing the Delta going on thirty years...played all the scenarios...chase the tides,don't waste your time chasing tides, fish high tide, fish low tide...damn just "Go Fish"....about 15 years ago an Old Delta Rat gave me some sage advice...Just go fish,they Ain't Moving Far, up & down...RIP Cooch...Most likely the Best advice Iv'e ever received about fishing the Delta...michel...Go Fish!!!
This is the truth, he told me the same thing - get all this tide stuff out of your head and just go fish - RIP
Amen.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Caliyak

Post by Caliyak »

I have to say, bank fishing in low tide is not as good. It's tough.
Leo Cantu
Kayak angler
Home lake: Lake Success
To God be the Glory.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Caliyak wrote:I have to say, bank fishing in low tide is not as good. It's tough.
Pull out your frog, pull out your texas rigged Senko and a flip bait - study that grass my friend the pockets, the points, where vegetation changes occur. Long casts in the trough. Go to the bends in the river one side will be deeper than the other. There are options - some are better then others but I agree fishing the delta from the water is easier then the bank.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Caliyak

Post by Caliyak »

ash wrote:
Caliyak wrote:I have to say, bank fishing in low tide is not as good. It's tough.
Pull out your frog, pull out your texas rigged Senko and a flip bait - study that grass my friend the pockets, the points, where vegetation changes occur. Long casts in the trough. Go to the bends in the river one side will be deeper than the other. There are options - some are better then others but I agree fishing the delta from the water is easier then the bank.
Thank you for the info. I will do those things next time. thank you
Leo Cantu
Kayak angler
Home lake: Lake Success
To God be the Glory.