[ Boston Whaler 13
I buy and renovate classic Boston Whalers. Each Boat is restored with original Boston whaler equipment and fittings whenever possible. Each boat interior is replicated using the original Whaler designs and lay-outs in solid mahogany. Seating, hatch covers, and consoles are varnished and upholstered to enhance owner enjoyment and comfort. I then customize each boat to be a fully equipped, over-built bass boat.
This particular 13 was originally ordered by the U.S. Forest Service so it has the “heavy fiberglass lay-up” and over-sized extreme duty trailer.
• 40hp Suzuki approx. 500 hours. Extremely reliable. Always maintained, new impeller, lower end oil, plugs, etc. Max rated horsepower, the boat is fast and super stable at all speeds. GPS @35+ yet very economical.
• 13 gallon fuel tank located centrally under seat to enhance balance and give more than twice the range of any other 13.
• Large re-circulating livewell.
• Running and anchor lights.
• Bilge pump
• Lowrance Elite 5 GPS/chartplotter and DSI sounder.
• Suzuki Smart Gauge for oil level, warning alarms and indicators.
• Console is lifted 2 inches and tilted 12 degrees to improve driver comfort.
• Minnkota 54lb. “Power-Drive“ trolling motor attached to bow with foot control.
• New rub rail.
• All original cleats, eyes, and Sampson post.
• Original Boston Whaler bow nav light.
• Lockable bow anchor/gear locker.
• New high density foam athwart-ship Bench seats.
• Removable pedestal seat on bow casting
• Fresh bottom paint and new original Boston Whaler decals.
• Trailer is built/rated for much bigger boat with full sized wheels, buddy bearings, heavy steel frame as per Forest Service Specifications.
• Custom stainless Steel Steering Wheel with “suicide Knob”
• Fitted Boston Whaler trailerable boat cover.
• Boat is turn-key. Put it in the water and start fishing.
Asking $6,000 OBO
I can be reached at 209-915-1122 Dan or Cari[img][img][/img][/img]
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ulysi and 8 guests
Copyright © 2013-2020 WesternBass.com ®