Boat shipping/transport

vfm

Boat shipping/transport

Post by vfm »

Hi guys, I'm looking for a shipper/transport company that is reputable and reasonably cost. If you know of any, please let me know. Thanks.
TRIXGOTAFISH

Re: Boat shipping/transport

Post by TRIXGOTAFISH »

Check with Uship i think a few members here have used their services you do a search here too
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

From where to where and when ?
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Allday55

Post by Allday55 »

I'd recommend Cory Pickvet, he delivered my Ranger 520L from Missouri to San Diego last year without a hitch, very reasonably priced too. There are quite a few others over from bloodydecks that have used his services. Here is his homepage: https://www.uship.com/profile/cory75

I also have his cell number, PM if you'd like it as I don't want to post it.

Alain
vfm

Post by vfm »

TRIXGOTAFISH wrote:Check with Uship i think a few members here have used their services you do a search here too
Thanks for your response. I did put up a listing with Uship but didn't get too many quotes back. The quotes that I did receive were a wide range from 2-4k (MS, AL to CA). More than I'd like to pay.
vfm

Post by vfm »

Allday55 wrote:I'd recommend Cory Pickvet, he delivered my Ranger 520L from Missouri to San Diego last year without a hitch, very reasonably priced too. There are quite a few others over from bloodydecks that have used his services. Here is his homepage: https://www.uship.com/profile/cory75

I also have his cell number, PM if you'd like it as I don't want to post it.

Alain
sent you a pm. thanks.
Allday55

Post by Allday55 »

Replied via PM with Cory’s info.
Danglerod

Post by Danglerod »

I've used A1Auto Transport to ship mine twice without any issues and they were cheaper than all the others I looked at. I know you should be cautious using the cheapest shipper you can find, but I haven't had a problem either time and would definitely use them again.
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

bsapp206 just had a new Charfer delivered from Branson, MO to Clearlake with Uship.cim
$2500 and the driver was here in 31 hrs.
Amazing service.
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
Bsapp206

Post by Bsapp206 »

I just used uship. Down load the app and let the guys bid and compete. Reputable and insured drivers. Don’t jump on the first bids just give it a lil time. Where from?
stanbrynt

Post by stanbrynt »

Hey quiet old thread which i need to be updated as it is always be a main concern on boat shipping. I know now-a-days boats are not that cheap which makes us more concern on shipping it. Earlier i was also using uShip for my boat shipping they are quiet phenomenal in terms of shipping but sometimes it goes over budget.
last year when i ask for suggestion forBoat shipping company, I got recommendation of Citizenshipper boat hauler service (visit). I used them first and i like there service and their pricing also. Since then i am using them to transport my boat and they works good.

That's my review.