AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION July 6 and 7

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION July 6 and 7

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK Here we go guys the summer is upon us and the frog fishing is lighting up and we will be at Russo's Marina next weekend Saturday and Sunday July 6 & 7 , This will our make up tournaments for the 2019 Season, We hope to make the finale a Great one. So If your in need of an event or two to make the TOC at Beautiful Lake Berryessa in November come on out and have some fun on the Delta. Karen and I will be at Russo's ready for sign in at 4:30 AM Saturday Morning and Blast Off will be at 6:00 AM. So mark your calender's and we will see Ya All Soon.
Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION July 6 and 7

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Happy and Safe 4TH of July HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA, Well after all the fire works and fun times with family and friends lets get to fishing. Karen and I along with our grand daughter Addison as our photographer and she is doing a great job I might add, Will be Russo's Marina bright and early on Saturday to get this weekend started, Two Days of fishing this will be our 5th and 6th events to conclude the 2019 season. Hope to see Ya all on the Delta. I can hear the frogs from here in Esparto. Blast off is early so set your clocks.
Thank You, Fred
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Results for this circuit ?
kmah

Post by kmah »

Here is the link to their website.

Looks like they averaged less than 10 boats in the first 4 events. The 6th and 7th are not posted as of today.

http://www.americanbass.co/index.php/sc ... nfilters=0
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

Quite a shame, was once a thriving circuit. Rodger averaged over 40 boats back in the good ole days.
Mike

Post by Mike »

They has 5 and 7 boats show up. Fred ran everyone off. They will never draw until they get a new TD. Being rude to your customers is a sure way to Fail
OG on WB since 1993
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

It is pretty obvious why Fred can’t draw any entries if you ever have had the pleasure of dealing with the guy.
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Guys I am not in the business of of being rude to any one if you have a problem with me be man enough to call me and talk abut how we can fix the the problem. I really want to fix this before it really becomes a problem. Be a man, my # is 530-787-1939
FRED
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Okay guys... Number is there. Hope it all works out. We're lockin' this one up and moving on to talk fishing.

We will post the results as soon as we see them in a new thread.