Megabass Rods, G-loomis conquest, STEEZ +

domthewon

Megabass Rods, G-loomis conquest, STEEZ +

Post by domthewon »

Hi WB,
I have a few rods for sale. These are local pickup prices only. PM me your number for pics and other info.I live right Next to the San mateo bridge on the SM side. Thanks for looking.
Dom

1)Megabass Gen 1 Orochi XX Aarons Flipping special. F8-79XX It is mint. Plastic is off the cork and sealed with U-40-$200

2) Megabass Gen 1 Orochi XX Perfect Pitch F7-72XX It is Near mint. Plastic is off of the cork. I couldn't notice any marks, but did use it 1 time. $200

3) Megabass Destroyer Phase 3 Super Destroyer F6-69X. It is in Good-very good condition.The cork is a little dark and the reel lockdown nut has a few paint chips( very common for these rods) I didn't notice too much on the blank. $200

4) Megabass Carrozeria Cranking Custom. This rod was a prototype for a previous generation of MB Destroyer Tomahawk rods. F4-610X. It is in Very good condition. The cork on this rod was sort of lower quality than I've seen on other mB rods, so I filled some of the spots with a mix of cork and filler and U-40 sealed before using and it and it looks better than when I got it from the factory. Blank looks clean and unique. $180

5) Megabass Evoluzion XDTI Elseil F4.5-610XDTI. The original Elseil. This rod was a favorite for a long time, but hasn't seen a reel or water in 3 years. The eva has some thing from use, the shiny silver aluminum between the grips has a couple scratches that don't effect performance. The blank is in very good condition overall and still very beautiful. $200

6)Daiwa Steez XT Flip and punch model. 801HXB. This rod just rode in the boat for a while was only picked up 2 or 3 times. It's 8' The eva grips have some slight marks from being handled, but are clean overall. The blank is clean and i'd consider it excellent condition. $165

7)Irod Genesis II Bubs punch rod. It's 7'10 has a couple scratches on the blank by the hook keeper. Eva Shows light wear. Used only a few times. $100

8) JDM Daiwa Air Edge Braiding X model 7' 1/4-3/4. 701EST and is brand new. It has a solid tip design which is used to help visually detect bites and work baits through structure. It is the newest model and considered tournament style rods Like the Tatulas are in the US. I don't know of anyone else who owns one.$160

9) G-Loomis/Shimano Conquest 904. Excellent condition overall. 1 light mark/ smudge on the blank near the hook keeper not from a hook ,but I'm not sure what it was. Everything else is clean. Used once I prefer my 7' 844 for the same uses rather than this 7'6". $380
Last edited by domthewon on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
domthewon

Re: Megabass Rods, G-loomis conquest, STEEZ +

Post by domthewon »

#2 Perfect Pitch and #3 Super Destroyer Sold!
domthewon

Post by domthewon »

#5 elseil is sold
domthewon

Post by domthewon »

XX Am flipping special sold!
domthewon

Post by domthewon »

Conquest 904 sold!