Have you guys used "The Multiplier?"

Bass Pro Shopper

Have you guys used "The Multiplier?"

Post by Bass Pro Shopper »

Fishing was a bit slow the other day, and only dinks were biting. So my buddy got out this thing called "The Multiplier," and we started whacking them! It has a range from 1 to 5. I chose 4. Once you have it set, you multiply the number of fish you catch by that number. So, the total of 13 little fish my buddy and I caught before we called it a day quickly turned into 52. Works amazingly! If you use it, I recommend a setting of 3 or higher. Disclaimer: The Multiplier doesn't work on days you blank even if you have it set to max. Also, once you have The Multiplier dialed in, there's no changing the setting to a higher number because, well...that would be cheating! :lol:
Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
It's more serious than that!
Whoopbass

Re: Have you guys used "The Multiplier?"

Post by Whoopbass »

Now you went and let the cat out of the bag. I wasn't aware of the multiplier up until a few years ago. I thought I was pretty good at fishing but it seemed everyone I talked to was catching 2-3 times as fish as me each trip and they were throwing the same baits and fishing in the same areas.
I discovered the "Multiplier" and it's older more popular cousin the "Weight Multiplier" and have looked back.
Bass Pro Shopper

Re: Have you guys used "The Multiplier?"

Post by Bass Pro Shopper »

Whoopbass wrote:Now you went and let the cat out of the bag. I wasn't aware of the multiplier up until a few years ago. I thought I was pretty good at fishing but it seemed everyone I talked to was catching 2-3 times as fish as me each trip and they were throwing the same baits and fishing in the same areas.
I discovered the "Multiplier" and it's older more popular cousin the "Weight Multiplier" and have looked back.
Haha! Yeah, I'll have to try the "Weight Multiplier." Think I'll go for the "Pro" version though. :lol:
Fishing is not a matter of life or death.
It's more serious than that!