AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 | Berryessa Sept 14

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 | Berryessa Sept 14

Post by Fred Fullerton »

OK Teams Here we go for the 5th event of the 2019 SEASON at Beautiful Lake Berryessa This coming Saturday Sept. 14th The TOC is coming Quick so this a very important event for everyone to get some good Info on the lake. November 1st and 2nd will be here before Ya know it. So come on out and have some fun. Karen and I will be at the lake on Friday to set up and be ready to Greet Ya All on Saturday Morning . Blast off will be at safe light witch is around 6:15AM So please be in and ready to go early. See Ya All on Saturday Morning, Coffee will be ready by 5:00AM.
Thank You, Fred
Fred Fullerton

Re: AMERICAN BASS NAPA COUNTY REGION 2019 | Berryessa Sept 14

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Results for the Day, For Full results go to americanbass.com web site. NOT THE I PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You to all the teams that came out to Beautiful Lake Berryessa in support of American Bass and Karen & I, It was a warm afternoon but the teams brought some great bags of fish to the scales. Congratulations go out to all teams. the Team of Mike Nichelini & Carl Keller took the top Honors today with a winning weight of 20.70lbs they also had Big Fish of the day that really should have been in the 10 plus range, But this fish was spawned out. Its weight was 5.75lbs . thanks again and see Ya All at the next event. thank You Fred
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Last edited by Fred Fullerton on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

Full results link? Website is terrible