Fishing Camanche This Week Sept 30

StanL

Fishing Camanche This Week Sept 30

Post by StanL »

Fishing Lake Camanche Sept 30

What a difference a day makes. Me and my buddy John finally made it to the lake at the crack of dawn. Even with the surface temperature at 73°and a front coming in, we both started throwing reaction baits.

John was chucking a spinnerbait and I was throwing a crankbait. After about 15 minutes of that, we moved out to a main lake point that was adjacent to the river channel.

As soon as we got there, John picked up a brown 1/2 oz jig with a craw trailer and on the first cast he picked up a nice fish, so I went to a Frenzy Nail with a Berkley PowerBait Bottom Hopper worm in green pumpkin and it was on ..
For the next 30 minutes, we jump

We didn’t catch another fish until after 12 o’clock and we ended up moving out deeper and catching them on steeper points between 35 and 50 feet of water. All of those fish came on the same jig and a dropshot rig with a shad colored 4 inch worm.

There was 613 CFS of water going out with 355 CFS going in, which might be contribute to a little better fishing than what it was a week ago when it was 1,899 CFS going out and 216 CFS coming in. The watercolor is still good with about eight feet of visibility

Overall, it just goes to show you, when you’re fishing, everything could change every hour during this time of year. Keep an open mind.

I hope this helps and good luck fishing.

Stan
Attachments
IMG_8248.JPEG
IMG_8245.JPEG
IMG_8244.JPEG