Bridge Bay Marina

Brian 0167

Bridge Bay Marina

Post by Brian 0167 »

I am fishing the Pro Am Wild West Bass Trail on Lake Shasta in January. I am staying at Bridge Bay and I rented a boat slip. I just found out today that Bridge Bay will no longer provide electricity to charge batteries in their slips. I called today and they told me this was true and that I could bring a generator if I wanted to charge my batteries while I am in my boat slip. Pretty frustrating.
Cesar L

Re: Bridge Bay Marina

Post by Cesar L »

They told me the same thing.
Brian 0167

Post by Brian 0167 »

I think it is strange that they didn’t call everyone that has a slip reserved to tell them the news. I had to find out from another friend that heard it 2nd hand. Not at all impressed.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Brian 0167 wrote:I think it is strange that they didn’t call everyone that has a slip reserved to tell them the news. I had to find out from another friend that heard it 2nd hand. Not at all impressed.
That sucks!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

How stupid is this ?? They've raised the price and you get less service !! This sure won't help their revenue any !! If I were you, I'd cancel the slip and the room and stay elsewhere !! Then, they'd loose your Motel, Slip AND Dinners !!!
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Rob

Post by Rob »

When we were there last year they only had 25 slips with power and they were scattered around. Plus a couple of guys got ripped off in their rooms, seems the door was “left” open and (most likely some friends of someone who worked there came by after ) someone stole some electronics so beware if you’re staying there. We had to figure out something new every day, the lot is small with very limited plugs. We ended up plugging in near the office/shop.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

When I am lucky enough to go up there I stay at the Fawndale Resort cabins that's the exit just before Bridge Bay. Cool owners, very clean, good charging ect. Launch also at Packers Bay way less hassle then Bridge Bay. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3