Tackle Warehouse

rangerpilot

Tackle Warehouse

Post by rangerpilot »

I’ve been a retail manager for over 20 years and when it gets to this time of year people can be so self-centered and rude, thinking that they’re the only one that is shopping, placing orders, or matter. Those type of situations really made me take a moment to appreciate even more what a great job Travis and the rest of the staff at Tackle Warehouse do with picking our orders and getting them to us in a timely manner so that we can go out and fish recreationally or for that weekend event we’ve got coming up. I just wanted to take a moment and recognize their team and let them know how much they are appreciated!

Kip Whiteacre
mark poulson

Re: Tackle Warehouse

Post by mark poulson »

Amen!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Tackle Warehouse actually has a brick and mortar location in San Luis Obispo and I'm told it's only responsible for about 5% of their business. If you're in the area check it out, they have knowledgable young men working there.
Mack3

Post by Mack3 »

I swing by every time I’m in town! Wife doesn’t even put up a fight anymore! As long as I don’t get too crazy.
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

Tackle Warehouse is hands down the best fishing retailer for us Californians. My orders always come next day “GSO Overnight” except Sundays and they usually have all of my needs. They have great selection and great sales! Their customer service is second to none. Free returns and free shipping over $50. Why would you shop anywhere else? If I am ever in San Louis Obispo I definitely will stop by the shop.