NEW VIDEO “Top 3 Finish & Cashed a Check on Lake Oroville | Fishing the Oroville Bass Masters Club Tournament!”

BassUnion

NEW VIDEO “Top 3 Finish & Cashed a Check on Lake Oroville | Fishing the Oroville Bass Masters Club Tournament!”

Post by BassUnion »

“Follow along as we fish a Tournament against all of our friends from the Oroville Bass Masters Club! It's a cold & wet day on Lake Oroville, but we were able to cash a check with a top 3 finish! Enjoy!”

CLICK the Link Below to watch the full video and SUBSCRIBE for future content.

mark poulson

Re: NEW VIDEO “Top 3 Finish & Cashed a Check on Lake Oroville | Fishing the Oroville Bass Masters Club Tournament!”

Post by mark poulson »

Nice!!!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Bill Roberts

Re: NEW VIDEO “Top 3 Finish & Cashed a Check on Lake Oroville | Fishing the Oroville Bass Masters Club Tournament!”

Post by Bill Roberts »

Good job boys!
Sponsors:
Skeeter Boats, Yamaha Outboards, Nixon's Marine, Yakima Bait Co.
Abu Garcia
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

mark poulson wrote:Nice!!!
Thanks!!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Bill Roberts wrote:Good job boys!
Thank you!!
Dave Poolman

Post by Dave Poolman »

Always a pleasure watchin your videos.
Congrats
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Dave Poolman wrote:Always a pleasure watchin your videos.
Congrats
Thanks for watching! Keeps the fire going!!
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Great job on the video and congrats on 3rd place finish. It's nice seeing some of the Oroville guys. It's nice to see that Oroville has bounced back with some decent fish again. I really appreciate the use of Dobyns Rods and products. When you guys see Jamie at North Valley Tackle tell him I was talking sh** about him :) :).
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Great job on the video and congrats on 3rd place finish. It's nice seeing some of the Oroville guys. It's nice to see that Oroville has bounced back with some decent fish again. I really appreciate the use of Dobyns Rods and products. When you guys see Jamie at North Valley Tackle tell him I was talking sh** about him :) :).
Thanks for watching Gary! Oroville’s been fishing great the last few months. Loaded with bait and the fish are eating good! Your rods have been definitely put to use, we’ve won a little over 10k this year on them 8)
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Keep on catching them up there. I miss Oroville, I think I know about every rock and bump in that lake. I'd hate to guess how many times I've launched my boat there. I'm hoping to go harass Jamie at North Valley Tackle and catch a few spots out of Oroville in the coming weeks. I might run into some of the gang while I'm there. Again, I appreciate the rod business too!!
BassUnion

Post by BassUnion »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Keep on catching them up there. I miss Oroville, I think I know about every rock and bump in that lake. I'd hate to guess how many times I've launched my boat there. I'm hoping to go harass Jamie at North Valley Tackle and catch a few spots out of Oroville in the coming weeks. I might run into some of the gang while I'm there. Again, I appreciate the rod business too!!

If you get out this direction in the next few weeks get ahold of me! It’d be fun to get some fishing/filming in with you.
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I'll certainly try and do this. It'd be fun.
crayfish

Post by crayfish »

Nice to see my brother and nephew with the win.
Proud of you boys.