Wong & Vasquez SMASH Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments 'Field Trip to Clear Lake' 34.70lbs Win Bounty!

Duke

Wong & Vasquez SMASH Pasote & Berryessa Bass Tournaments 'Field Trip to Clear Lake' 34.70lbs Win Bounty!

Post by Duke »

[img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/images/Lowrance.jpg[/img]

Well Teams, how did we all like the field trip to Clear Lake? I think the Big Girls came out to play on Sunday, and I think the timing was perfect! The smallest bag was 16.50lbs. which averaged over 3lbs per fish. All 30 teams limited for 150 Largemouth Bass at 652.50lbs, that’s averages to 4.35lbs per fish for 150 fish! WOW that’s CLEAR LAKE! Thanks to the 30 Teams that fished the 6th event of the Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit that was on March 8, 2020 and hosted out of Clearlake Bait & Tackle. Thank You to the Thai restaurant for slightly heating the Chili, crazy how it was completely devoured! Thank you Marshal for doing boat check-in! Thanks to the cheering section of the people of Clearlake for coming to the weigh-ins! Also, Special THANKS to Jimmy for hosting the ‘Field Trip to Clear Lake’ for Pasote Tequila and Berryessa Bass Tournaments! Teams, I would like some feedback on returning again for next year please. Shoulder is in rehab and getting better slowly, I did a lot of loading and unloading (including Large Bass to pull out and place into bags at weigh-in) for tournament and my shoulder is only slightly sore, YEAH! There was lifting fog at blast off, with just a slight FREEZING breeze, and Terry Sheets tried to do National Anthem, but we had reception problems. All teams came in with a limit of 5 BASS, all alive! The lake is fishing very healthy right now, and the weights definitely showed off Clear Lake. Most teams reported catching their fish in 2’ – 15’ of water. Water temps are into the 50-52 range after the storm front with winds and rain. Water clarity is still ‘Clear Lake Murky’ in most parts of the lake. Most teams fishing all over Main Body of the lake, mostly South. Reports from the teams are that they are catching fish on Jigs, A-Rig, Swim Baits, and Plastics! First Place was dominated by a Giant 34.70lb 4 bag limit with an 11.88lb kicker for 1st Place Big Fish and the Pasote Tequila $100 Bounty! Second Place only had 30.12lbs by Gary Collins and John Pearl and they only had an 8.63lb kicker. WOW! Third Place went to Mark Peters and Steve Alvarado with a great sack that weighed 28.67lbs and anchored with a 7.89lb kicker. With a Fourth Place finish, Merl Nunes and Bill Wentworth weighed in a nice 26.81lb sack and a 9.40lb kicker for 2nd Place Big Fish. In Fifth Place, Mike Krnaich and Kobe Krnaich came in with a sack weighing 25.77lbs. Mark Crutcher and Brad Amodeo weighed in 25.58lbs for Sixth Place. In Seventh Place, Nicholas Hough and Nathan Ghilotti came in with 25.28lbs. Angler Of The Year race is getting interesting! Next Tournament Lake Berryessa at Markley Cove SATURDAY 4/4/20! Thanks to all the teams for supporting the 2019-2020 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit on this past Beautiful Sunday! Thanks to our New Sponsor Ranch Market in Napa: Pasote Tequila, P-Line, Gone Fishin Marine, Venom Energy Drinks, Preserve, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Koloa Bass/Zipline/ATV, Dobyns Rods, Fisherman’s Warehouse, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, Trigger Grips, 3Badge.com, Markley Cove, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, A-Rig-Wrap, Round Table Pizza, Buckhorn Grill, Pro Cure, Bay Tackle, LEBCO! You can also get 10% off purchases if you’re a Berryessa Bass Tournament member (Fisherman’s Warehouse/Gone Fishin)! I will have membership cards for you at the next tournament if you didn’t receive one yet, please let me know! Email or call office phone if you have any questions (530)794-6085 Thanks for the Support!!! Website should be updated shortly! berryessabass.weebly.com
Duke---<)Xx<
Attachments
34.70lbs 1st Place
34.70lbs 1st Place
28.67lbs 3rd Place
28.67lbs 3rd Place
30.12lbs 2nd Place
30.12lbs 2nd Place