29 Plus on the Delta

WB Staff

29 Plus on the Delta

Post by WB Staff »

IMG_1824.jpg
Lorenzo and John Rossetti with 29-Plus at the Delta this past week.

Lorenzo gave the following info.

We threw 1/2 ounce black and red ChatterBaits and a Strike King 2.5 squarebill in Sexy Shad. We fished along the inside weedline and the high to outgoing tides were our best bites AND we never got closer than 8 feet from anybody else.
Kolt45

Re: 29 Plus on the Delta

Post by Kolt45 »

Nice Bag! Glad you got your time on the water before Cali shuts the Delta down.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Keep posting pics like this and all ramps on the Delta will be closed soon. This is one of the only fisheries still open to fishing.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Steve wrote:Keep posting pics like this and all ramps on the Delta will be closed soon. This is one of the only fisheries still open to fishing.
This coming weekend will be 75+ with no rain ..... for the first time in a month.
The Ski/Wake Boats loaded up with 6+ people each will close the Delta ..... not these two guys and their nice sack.
bshort

Post by bshort »

WB Staff wrote:
We threw 1/2 ounce black and red ChatterBaits
aaand everywhere sells out of the firecraw jackhammer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fryle

Post by Fryle »

There’s probably some people trying to keep this a secret but dare I ask what launches are even open out in the delta currently? I fished last Tuesday out of Italian slough and the lady said sheriffs came by and said she had to shut the launch down. Same with rivers end. Tiki was closed. Not so sure about paradise or honker.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Fryle wrote:There’s probably some people trying to keep this a secret but dare I ask what launches are even open out in the delta currently? I fished last Tuesday out of Italian slough and the lady said sheriffs came by and said she had to shut the launch down. Same with rivers end. Tiki was closed. Not so sure about paradise or honker.
Orwood & Russos were open Saturday ...... it was raining hard most of Sunday. You best give the marina a call the day before you fish.
JL

Post by JL »

I ASSUME these two are Father and Son ? Do they live together? If so, all good! If not, they are for sure not 6 ft apart! :lol: Nice bag of fish as well!!
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

This post says Russos closed

russo-closed-t126688.html
bchristiansen

Post by bchristiansen »

JL wrote:I ASSUME these two are Father and Son ? Do they live together? If so, all good! If not, they are for sure not 6 ft apart! :lol: Nice bag of fish as well!!
What’s the world gotta do to shut this guy up? Lol Jesus... give us all a break will ya.
Thanks for the people sharing pertinent information. And nice bag of bass Rosetti’s!
Last edited by bchristiansen on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

bchristiansen wrote:
JL wrote:I ASSUME these two are Father and Son ? Do they live together? If so, all good! If not, they are for sure not 6 ft apart! :lol: Nice bag of fish as well!!
What’s the world gotta do to shut this guy up? Lol Jesus... give us all a break will ya.
Thanks for the people sharing pertinent information. And nice bag of bass fish Rosetti’s!
Was waiting for someone else to ask this.
Javelin Jim

Post by Javelin Jim »

Same here!
104Jim

Post by 104Jim »

Thanks b christiansen you took the words out of my mouth this Jl guy makes negative comments on everything total pia.