Launch ramps open on the delta/antioch?

rashley834

Post by rashley834 »

The antioch launch ramps at the police station is comes off, trying to launch the rig before I’m actually a felon for being on a boat I own, on water I pay taxes on.

Private launch? Russos? Big break?

Who’s open?
rashley834

Post by rashley834 »

The antioch launch ramps at the police station is comes off, trying to launch the rig before I’m actually a felon for being on a boat I own, on water I pay taxes on.

Private launch? Russos? Big break?

Who’s open?
Yaboy

Re: Launch ramps open on the delta/antioch?

Post by Yaboy »

B and W was open today
Ben520

Post by Ben520 »

What the He## you talking about ????
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

Yaboy wrote:B and W was open today
Way to ruin that one. Watch how many people show up now.
JL

Post by JL »

BigBassDaddy1190 wrote:
OMG! All he was doing was giving out PERTINENT information! Geez! :lol:
biggmatt

Post by biggmatt »

Holland is open :D :D :D :D
bob tratar

Post by bob tratar »

Does anyone know if Paradise and Honker Cut are open for launching. Thanks
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

biggmatt wrote:Holland is open :D :D :D :D
Always a fun ramp
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
MT

Post by MT »

Does anyone ever consider calling these Marinas and asking if they are open? You can use the same apparatus you are using to post the question here.
richdoe

Post by richdoe »

I never thought I would see the day when fishermen would forsake one another. Hiding information on open launch ramps is downright embarrassing.

Having said that, I would hope safe guidelines are followed--don't give the government an excuse to stop all fishing.
JL

Post by JL »

richdoe wrote:I never thought I would see the day when fishermen would forsake one another. Hiding information on open launch ramps is downright embarrassing.

Having said that, I would hope safe guidelines are followed--don't give the government an excuse to stop all fishing.
Thank you richdoe! Was waiting for someone to bring that up! I mean REALLY! :roll:
marinerfandave

Post by marinerfandave »

Call the marinas to see if they are open, do you mean an actual phone call? :)
bob tratar

Post by bob tratar »

Made the call before posting. No response, but thanks for being so nice.
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

JL wrote:
richdoe wrote:I never thought I would see the day when fishermen would forsake one another. Hiding information on open launch ramps is downright embarrassing.

Thank you richdoe! Was waiting for someone to bring that up! I mean REALLY! :roll:
Hilarious. You guys must not fish tournaments. More and more fishermen are secretive about everything from where they are fishing, what they are throwing, and what they are doing. This is especially true if someone is on a good bite or consistently cashing checks in tournaments or catching big fish. There are tournament anglers on the delta that launch from “out of the way” ramps just to avoid people seeing them going to their spots/water. I completely understand that this site is about sharing knowledge but I also understand that since the delta is prob the last open bass fishing body of water in nor cal, some guys are being secretive as not to have everyone from all over nor cal showing up to fish it. Last couple times I’ve been out on the delta, the parking lots at the marinas were completely full. Lots of fisherman on the water and lots of pressure for the spawning fish. Yes prob the state or counties will shut it down soon, but until then, guys wanna have a place to go. Like anything else, do your homework. It’s easy to ask on a forum. It’s also easy to make some phone calls to the marinas you see if they are open.
JL

Post by JL »

185vsfrog wrote:
JL wrote:

Hilarious. You guys must not fish tournaments. More and more fishermen are secretive about everything from where they are fishing, what they are throwing, and what they are doing. This is especially true if someone is on a good bite or consistently cashing checks in tournaments or catching big fish. There are tournament anglers on the delta that launch from “out of the way” ramps just to avoid people seeing them going to their spots/water. I completely understand that this site is about sharing knowledge but I also understand that since the delta is prob the last open bass fishing body of water in nor cal, some guys are being secretive as not to have everyone from all over nor cal showing up to fish it. Last couple times I’ve been out on the delta, the parking lots at the marinas were completely full. Lots of fisherman on the water and lots of pressure for the spawning fish. Yes prob the state or counties will shut it down soon, but until then, guys wanna have a place to go. Like anything else, do your homework. It’s easy to ask on a forum. It’s also easy to make some phone calls to the marinas you see if they are open.
What's really hilarious is usually you couldn't get the time of day from a Delta Rat on this forum. Lately I've seen a few of them actually giving PERTINENT info on how, where, etc on how they caught them! Har! If there were still tournaments going on do you REALLY think these Delta Rats would give that up? Give us all a break! I agree with you that if you want to do good on any body of water that it takes time on the water, not time on the internet. All I'm saying that not telling someone a launch ramp is open because THEY don't want anybody fishing or seeing THEM is pretty lame! Go ahead and Blast away! I can take it! :D
MasterBassinator

Post by MasterBassinator »

JL wrote:
185vsfrog wrote:
JL wrote: Thank you richdoe! Was waiting for someone to bring that up! I mean REALLY! :roll:
What's really hilarious is usually you couldn't get the time of day from a Delta Rat on this forum. Lately I've seen a few of them actually giving PERTINENT info on how, where, etc on how they caught them! Har! If there were still tournaments going on do you REALLY think these Delta Rats would give that up? Give us all a break! I agree with you that if you want to do good on any body of water that it takes time on the water, not time on the internet. All I'm saying that not telling someone a launch ramp is open because THEY don't want anybody fishing or seeing THEM is pretty lame! Go ahead and Blast away! I can take it! :D
It's not lame at all especially since SO MANY people are ignoring their local guidelines regarding social distancing. A ton of ramps and lakes have closed down because of way too many bad apples. 6 feet means 6 feet at all times. If you can't maintain that then don't go out. Going out on your boat with your buddies is what gets these places closed down. Go solo or with your family only. Don't be stupid. Think with your freakin head. Fisherman are embarrassing themselves right now.
Yaboy

Post by Yaboy »

BigBassDaddy1190 wrote:
Sorry didn't mean to ruin the super secret launch ramp that nobody knows about.
JLBassin

Post by JLBassin »

Rivers End and Tracy Oasis are both open for launching
JL

Post by JL »

Yaboy wrote:
BigBassDaddy1190 wrote:
No worries Yaboy! All you were trying to do is why we are all here on this forum in the first place, to enjoy bass fishing! :D
J Gondal

Post by J Gondal »

JL wrote:
Yaboy wrote:
BigBassDaddy1190 wrote: Way to ruin that one. Watch how many people show up now.
No worries Yaboy! All you were trying to do is why we are all here on this forum in the first place, to enjoy bass fishing! :D
When have you last been fishing
JL

Post by JL »

For me personally, the last time I have been fishing is about 5 weeks ago. How bout you?