The "Bass Opener"

ttb31183

The "Bass Opener"

Post by ttb31183 »

Here is Washington, it has been a crazy few weeks with fishing being closed. Somehow, we were the only state to completely ban fishing. It opens back up tomorrow and I am finding myself dying with anticipation. I feel like some of the northern states and Canada that have seasons for bass that open on certain days.

I've collected quite a bit of new gear over the winter and quarantine time and can't wait to put it to the test. My boxes are overflowing with my orders during this downtime.

But nothing is bigger than a new boat I just picked up on Saturday.

All of my rods are rigged, fresh line has already been spooled and I'm ready. My Navionics cards are all also up to date and ready to go.

I plan on fishing the next several days and the fishing should be great. If there is one positive from all of this, it is that the bass haven't had any pressure during the shut down and should really be biting.
Tyler Brinks
marinerfandave

Re: The "Bass Opener"

Post by marinerfandave »

Congrats Tyler on the new boat, go catch some good ones!
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

That sure is a pretty BassKitty, congrats on getting her all dressed up and ready to dance. Those Norman cranks still put a hurtin on fish.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

ash wrote:That sure is a pretty BassKitty, congrats on getting her all dressed up and ready to dance. Those Norman cranks still put a hurtin on fish.
Thanks! I'm liking it so far and you are right, caught several nice smallmouth on the DLN this week.
Tyler Brinks
ttb31183

Post by ttb31183 »

marinerfandave wrote:Congrats Tyler on the new boat, go catch some good ones!
thanks!
Tyler Brinks