St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods - SOLD!

Topwater All Day

St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods - SOLD!

Post by Topwater All Day »

I'm selling a few of my Mojo Bass rods that just aren't getting as much use right now. I'd like to sell these as a lot if possible or would consider trading for a Legend X, Legend Extreme or Avid X spinning rod, 7' M or MH only...let me know what you have!

First two are the same model, MBC70MHM and are the discontinued original crankbait model. These are extremely hard to find anymore and are really versatile rods. Specs are 7' MH power, Moderate action, 10-20 lb line, 3/8 - 1 oz lures. These are graphite rods, but have an excellent parabolic bend almost like glass rods. They throw everything from square bills to full size ploppers with ease! Crankbaits, jerk baits, topwater even vibrating jigs are just awesome with these rods! One of them is an original Mojo Bass model and the other is an updated one right before they discontinued them in 2016. You can tell the difference in the hook keepers and the guides are slightly smaller on the newer one. These rods are used, all original and in good condition but do show some wear - there are scratches around the hook keepers from treble hooks and the cork is stained. However they still have a lot of fish left in them and all the guides are in great shape and there are no chips or gouges in the blanks...everything is cosmetic.

The other rod is a newer, updated Mojo Bass series model MJC74HF which is the Slop-N-Frog / Swim Jig rod. I have two of these, so it's time to let this one go. This rod was bought less than two years ago and is in excellent condition and shows almost no signs of use. I was using it mainly for larger vibrating jigs and it does a fantastic job at that. It's also an excellent frog rod and has a nice soft tip for throwing hollow body frogs! Specs are 7'4" H power, fast action, 14-25 lb line, 3/8 - 1 1/2 oz lures. Please note - the ceramic insert on the top guide had a small crack in it so I replaced the guide with a Fuji tip. This does not affect the rod at all and the blank is perfect...I included a picture of the top guide for reference.

Rods will be shipped in a heavy duty rod tube and will be sent FedEx ground. PayPal is preferred for payment, address is robridge10@yahoo.com

Asking $200 for all three (3) rods together shipped TYD or local pick up near Folsom.

Thanks!
Mojo CB-3.jpg
Mojo CB-2.jpg
Mojo CB-1.jpg
Last edited by Topwater All Day on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Topwater All Day

Re: St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods

Post by Topwater All Day »

Mojo Frog-4.jpg
Mojo Frog-2.jpg
Mojo Frog-1.jpg
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Topwater All Day

Re: St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods