New Bass Trail up North?

Rick G

New Bass Trail up North?

Post by Rick G »

I was looking at the DFW Permit list of events scheduled for 2021 Derby year and on the Northern Cal listings for Permits is an org called EDGE booking permits? Lots of 2-3 day events with plenty of conflicts with other org's. Anyone up there know who this is? Rick G
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
MichaelB

Re: New Bass Trail up North?

Post by MichaelB »

No idea ..... but you are right, they have events pending 3 or 4 weekends a month in 2021.
Just what we need, another tournament circuit.

https://wildlife.ca.gov/Fishing/Inland/ ... osed-North
machadobass

Post by machadobass »

Seriously! Most of these Orgs. have never had a full field in their existence. Seems like every lake, every weekend, has 1 or more tournaments on it. Up north anyway. It would be nice to see fewer numbers of tournaments but with much larger fields. Just my two cents.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

My other guess is this is a Shill Dummy org meant to create more permit conflicts so ONE org has a better chance of getting those dates. If that's the case and I hope not then shame on those guys for abusing the system.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Rick G wrote:My other guess is this is a Shill Dummy org meant to create more permit conflicts so ONE org has a better chance of getting those dates. If that's the case and I hope not then shame on those guys for abusing the system.
ABA used to do that at the SoCal jamborees years ago, and then just drop the ones they wound up not needing,
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY