St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods

Topwater All Day

St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods

Post by Topwater All Day »

I have three (3) St Croix Mojo Bass rods for sale, all were purchased new within the last 4 years.

MJC68MHF - Jig-N-Worm rod, 6'8" MH fast action, 12-20 lb line, 3/8 - 1 oz lures

MJC71MHF - Jig / Baits rod, 7'1" MH fast action, 12-20 lb line, 3/8 - 1 oz lures

MCJ70HF - Dock Sniper, 7' H fast action, 14-25 lb line, 3/8 - 1 1/2 oz lures

All three rods are in good condition, all original including the guides and tips. There are a few scratches around the hook keepers and the cork is a little soiled. The Dock Sniper rod probably has a little less use than the two jig rods as I could ever quite figure out the right application for that one. I ended up throwing 5"-6" swimbaits on it and it was good for that. The two jig rods have caught lots of fish though and are fantastic for 3/8 - 3/4 oz jigs!

I'm looking to get $225 shipped or local pick up near Folsom for the three rods, PayPal preferred: robridge10@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

I have three (3) St Croix Mojo Bass rods for sale, all were purchased new within the last 4 years.

MJC68MHF - Jig-N-Worm rod, 6'8" MH fast action, 12-20 lb line, 3/8 - 1 oz lures

MJC71MHF - Jig / Baits rod, 7'1" MH fast action, 12-20 lb line, 3/8 - 1 oz lures

MCJ70HF - Dock Sniper, 7' H fast action, 14-25 lb line, 3/8 - 1 1/2 oz lures

All three rods are in good condition, all original including the guides and tips. There are a few scratches around the hook keepers and the cork is a little soiled. The Dock Sniper rod probably has a little less use than the two jig rods as I could ever quite figure out the right application for that one. I ended up throwing 5"-6" swimbaits on it and it was good for that. It's just a different rod for how I fish here in Nor Cal. The two jig rods have caught lots of fish though and are fantastic for 3/8 - 3/4 oz jigs!

I'm looking to get $225 shipped for the three rods, PayPal preferred: robridge10@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team
Topwater All Day

Re: St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods

Post by Topwater All Day »

Sold!!!
Rob Ridge
Folsom Bass Team