Boatmasters in Livermore. Electronics

JL

Boatmasters in Livermore. Electronics

Post by JL »

I have heard very good things about this boat dealership! AAA type of buisness. Has anyone used them to have electronics installed and if so how was it? I'm sure like all the other reviews I've read they will be positive! Thanks for any and all responses!
gabuelhaj

Re: Boatmasters in Livermore. Electronics

Post by gabuelhaj »

Although they haven’t specifically installed electronics for me, they always went the extra mile when I needed something from them. They are certainly an AAA+++ company and you will not go wrong using Boatmasters!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

they installed two lowrances hds gen 3 and they came out great wont be disappointed been going their for over twenty years
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I love Boatmasters, started going to them 30 years ago at the little place in Dublin where it was hard to maneuver my rig in and out. Mike's Dad Frank was in the mix, he was a good dude. Mike and Drew run a very reputable business on the rare occasion they screw up they always stand by their work. Anyone else remember the Dublin location?
JL

Post by JL »

Thank you for the replies! My appt isn't until Oct, but I think it will be worth the wait!
monte300

Post by monte300 »

JL wrote:Thank you for the replies! My appt isn't until Oct, but I think it will be worth the wait!
October sounds about right this time of year at Boatmasters. They have also been known to move bass fishermen up the list to get your boat back to you before important tournaments. You didn't hear that from me! :mrgreen:
Chwaya

Post by Chwaya »

I love Boatmasters
JL

Post by JL »

:D
monte300 wrote:
JL wrote:Thank you for the replies! My appt isn't until Oct, but I think it will be worth the wait!
October sounds about right this time of year at Boatmasters. They have also been known to move bass fishermen up the list to get your boat back to you before important tournaments. You didn't hear that from me! :mrgreen:
jaybird

Post by jaybird »

Been going since the Dublin days, great service and even better people!!
You will not go wrong going to Boatmasters!!