Please delete post

levi4life79

Please delete post

Post by levi4life79 »

Please delete
Last edited by levi4life79 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bshort

Re: $20k firm takes this loaded boat

Post by bshort »

With three batteries and those poles, I'm surprised it can even get on plane...let alone break 30 mph. Any transom cracks from those poles, since Tracker frowns so highly about them being installed on the 175?
levi4life79

Post by levi4life79 »

Zero cracks at all
Ray Vanacore

Post by Ray Vanacore »

Top picture. after blowing up picture ,next to the PP bracket what is that white line going downward looks to me like stress area. maybe I'm wrong.
Ray Vanacore
levi4life79

Post by levi4life79 »

That was some kind water film. There is zero cracks in the transom.
bassaddicted

Post by bassaddicted »

Hey guys... don't get your hopes up with this GUY. If he says he's going to sell it to you doesn't mean he is!!! He was selling a trolling motor a few months back and told me it was mine that I was the first guy to call and then ended up selling it out from underneath me and never returned my texts or phone calls or nothing! I found out from a reply to a reply... Just be aware!
hozer136

Post by hozer136 »

I've also a bad experience this dude! I personally would not buy, or sell to him. If he wants me to elaborate, I'll be more than happy too! My experience was as a seller.
MichaelB

Re: Please delete post

Post by MichaelB »

Levi:
This is the second post for this boat you have tried to "delete" when complaints about your sales tactics have been raised. What do you think ..... your'e going to destroy the evidence and start over again ?
hozer136

Post by hozer136 »

I think the dude lashed out at me. 10 min after he deleted post I get involved in a mass text, and didn't know any of the numbers. Its happened twice now. I've never had that happened to me. HMMMM :lol: Lets keep commenting on this every week so people can see what this dudes about...
bshort

Post by bshort »

All the electronics are listed for sale in the electronics section. Just a strange situation all the way around.

This boat was for sale on here in June. Guy buys it, dumps a small fortune in electronics into it and then wants to sell it two months later? Really odd.

My take on this.....The poles are mounted in an area of the transom that will either crack or start to deform the aluminum. The weight of the three batteries, fuel, poles, and pole pumps have this boat fishing at a horrible angle and I'm sure water comes up and over onto the deck when coming off plane....if it can even get on plane.
bassaddicted

Post by bassaddicted »

MichaelB wrote:Levi:
This is the second post for this boat you have tried to "delete" when complaints about your sales tactics have been raised. What do you think ..... your'e going to destroy the evidence and start over again ?
He'll probably change his name!