FLW HIGH SCHOOL EVENT - Clear Lake

LHBASSTEAM

FLW HIGH SCHOOL EVENT - Clear Lake

Post by LHBASSTEAM »

FLW will be hosting a high school event on Sunday September 27 out the Red Bud launch ramp in the City of Clear Lake. (FLW website indicates Konocti Vista, which I was just advised is incorrect).

The Lodi High Bass Team will be attending, but are in need of more boat captains to assist our anglers who are without a boat. This is a team event, so two high school anglers per boat. There is some compensation from the anglers to offset the boaters expenses.

If you are willing to participate, please contact me for further information.

Thank you,

Nick Welton
Team Advisor
(209) 329-4965
LHBASSTEAM

Re: FLW HIGH SCHOOL EVENT - Clear Lake

Post by LHBASSTEAM »

Just a follow-up

The anglers are allowed to sign up until the 26th if someone has to decide last minute, that will work too.

Thank you!
aaafffqqq

Post by aaafffqqq »

We fished that event at Clear Lake and my guys made 4th place with less than a limit. It was sad how we left a boat home for lack of anglers who wanted to fish when you needed boats. I met one of your boat captains at New Melones last year and heard about your shortage of boaters. Anyway, I will be in the Delta October 18. One of my kids has grade problems and may not fish. If I can't find another local kid can I borrow one of yours for the Delta?
Robert Avila

Post by Robert Avila »

My kid is looking for a boater and and a partner?
LHBASSTEAM

Post by LHBASSTEAM »

East County Student Anglers will be hosting the October 18 event out of Russo's. If we end up with more boat captains than needed, we will offer their help to the other clubs. Of course the boat captain has to agree to this.

Anglers who find themselves without a partner should contact the advisor holding the event. Sometimes there are anglers from other clubs without a partner.
Baseball

Post by Baseball »

My son would love to fish! Goes to College Park high. I have a nice boat and can be captain.