Las Vegas Fishing

Fleezfishing

Las Vegas Fishing

Post by Fleezfishing »

Hey y’all I’m originally from the Midwest, and just moved out here about a year back, I fish lake mead pretty regularly and occasionally go to Mohave and just got back from a tough :shock: trip at havasu, wondering if anyone has any tips that can help me out also what do you guys consider a good day at these fisheries? I’ve never pulled out more than 2 or 3 decent LM/SM (anything past a pound I’m not looking for giants) in a day and usually struggle to get 1 in the boat. I’ve done some boil chasing for stripers but really haven’t had to much luck with them either any tips would be appreciated!
GPROJOE@COMCAST.NET

Re: Las Vegas Fishing

Post by GPROJOE@COMCAST.NET »

HIRE A GUIDE, PROJOE
Meadrat

Re: Las Vegas Fishing

Post by Meadrat »

Mead is pretty tough right now. They are eating plastics and jig pretty well. We caught over 30 smallies and largemouth on Sunday the 12th. Nothing over 2 1/2. On Monday we went to Mohave. Fishing was awesome. Topwater, spinnerbaits and jigs all caught fish. Our top 5 weight was over 19 pounds. Caught easily over 40 fish.you can get a lot on information by visiting your local sportsman’s warehouse. They seem to have a good idea what their biting on.