FLW Shasta

JL

FLW Shasta

Post by JL »

Buddy of mine just texted me that the FLW Series tournament at Shasta has been Cancelled! Anyone have any more info?
DanC

Re: FLW Shasta

Post by DanC »

Just read on the website its been postponed to be rescheduled asap... :shock: 8)
fsh4bss

Post by fsh4bss »

The Forest Service refused to issue the permit unless all anglers were from only the adjacent counties and no one from out of State. This is a complete reversal of what they allowed in the previous tournaments this month, They said that the would not stray from the County Health Department standards.
Gary Bradford | Western Tournament Operations | MLF | gary.bradford@majorleaguefishing.com
cell 909.730.1818 | 22396 Loch Lomond Drive, Canyon Lake, CA. 92587
Follow us: facebook | twitter | majorleaguefishing.com
DanC

Post by DanC »

fsh4bss wrote:The Forest Service refused to issue the permit unless all anglers were from only the adjacent counties and no one from out of State. This is a complete reversal of what they allowed in the previous tournaments this month, They said that the would not stray from the County Health Department standards.
Well apparently you can only spread covid if you live outside the state or outside adjacent counties...common sense has flown out the window :roll:
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

It's all political with the Forest Service. Read their mission statement.................................
rico

Post by rico »

Shasta is one of the worst counties in the state for COVID cases. They are trying to get a handle on the situation and they don't need people coming from out of the area and possibly bringing/taking the virus with them. Whether you agree or not, this is the right call
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Just a reminder to all Californians ! we have until March ! to gather 1.5 million signatures to recall Navin Grusome ! we have well over 1 mil” so far !
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

birdman920 wrote:Just a reminder to all Californians ! we have until March ! to gather 1.5 million signatures to recall Navin Grusome ! we have well over 1 mil” so far !
He isn't going anywhere regardless of where this recall effort goes. Look at what they did to Trump and he was a sitting president. Hell, he got screwed by his own party. The Republican party is dead. I won't ever vote again in my lifetime and I'm sure there are a lot more like me.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Whoopbass wrote:
birdman920 wrote:Just a reminder to all Californians ! we have until March ! to gather 1.5 million signatures to recall Navin Grusome ! we have well over 1 mil” so far !
He isn't going anywhere regardless of where this recall effort goes. Look at what they did to Trump and he was a sitting president. Hell, he got screwed by his own party. The Republican party is dead. I won't ever vote again in my lifetime and I'm sure there are a lot more like me.
. you can’t really think that way ! I know the system is corrupt ! but we got Gray Davis out on a recall ! once we have the signatures the “recall group” runs with it ! & they will fight !
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

So who do you want in there besides Newsom? Your choice can only be from a long list of radical CA liberals.
Anything conservative is done. They got away with obvious fraud with the help of the Republican party so no way a Trump type ever gets back in.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Whoopbass wrote:So who do you want in there besides Newsom? Your choice can only be from a long list of radical CA liberals.
Anything conservative is done. They got away with obvious fraud with the help of the Republican party so no way a Trump type ever gets back in.
. Nusome has his sights set on the White House! & his aunt Nancy will carry him the whole way ! a recall would take him out of the equation!.....
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

@JL... the info on the shutdown was posted here: covid-shutdown-notice-2021-flw-mlf-shasta-t131196.html
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Do they have jurisdiction to do this? Seems they over stepped and a court injunction can be filed or file a suit to allow the permit to proceed by court order. Use the process to get the permit!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj