Big swimbaits for Folsom Lake

Swimbaitspence

Big swimbaits for Folsom Lake

Post by Swimbaitspence »

Any recommendations for big baits on Folsom? I have previously caught them on Huddlestons and s waver.... not many to say the least. Just my level of commitment hasn’t been there on Folsom for the big stuff with the obvious notion of throwing the stuff that we all know gets bit there...I know that time and practice can produce some amazing fish I truly believe Folsom is one of the best fisheries and rewarding fisheries around if you put the time in. Curious to hear people’s experiences with maybe some big swimbaits there. God bless

Spence
Gary Dobyns

Re: Big swimbaits for Folsom Lake

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Spence I'm sure they'll all work on Folsom in certain conditions, but the 8" Hud has accounted for a lot of big fish on Folsom. If I was using one bait it'd be an 8" Hud in a ROF of 5 or 12.
Swimbaitspence

Re: Big swimbaits for Folsom Lake

Post by Swimbaitspence »

Gary Dobyns wrote:Spence I'm sure they'll all work on Folsom in certain conditions, but the 8" Hud has accounted for a lot of big fish on Folsom. If I was using one bait it'd be an 8" Hud in a ROF of 5 or 12.
Thanks Gary I appreciate the reassurance. The 806 has been my go to for that application so thanks for quality products.