where can I store boat and have access on weekends near Delta near delta?

zethkinnettfishing

where can I store boat and have access on weekends near Delta near delta?

Post by zethkinnettfishing »

I am coming down from Seattle area end of April. Staying at our house in Oakland which has no room for the boat. I am looking for somewhere to store the boat just for 4 days. I will want access to the boat on the weekend so I can hit the Delta for 2 of those days. I was going to leave it at Boatmasters in Livermore but they're closed on the weekend I think?
MichaelB

Re: where can I store boat and have access on weekends near Delta near delta?

Post by MichaelB »

Try Russos Marina
Bethel Island
ImThatGuy

Post by ImThatGuy »

Try Bethel Harbor. Just down the road from Russos.
monte300

Post by monte300 »

zethkinnettfishing wrote:I am coming down from Seattle area end of April. Staying at our house in Oakland which has no room for the boat. I am looking for somewhere to store the boat just for 4 days. I will want access to the boat on the weekend so I can hit the Delta for 2 of those days. I was going to leave it at Boatmasters in Livermore but they're closed on the weekend I think?
Don't quote me on this but there's gotta be a way to gain access to a boat stored at Boatmasters on the weekend.
zethkinnettfishing

Thanks. I was hoping to come down fish/hike around trinity for a few days and then come down and fish the delta a couple days and stay at our Oakland house but now that camping is banned most places up there I am on the hunt for a private campground (tent) that will be open and subject to some dumb camping ban. Last year fishing was illegal here in WA and now camping is illegal in WA. It's all driving me nuts.
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

zethkinnettfishing wrote:Thanks. I was hoping to come down fish/hike around trinity for a few days and then come down and fish the delta a couple days and stay at our Oakland house but now that camping is banned most places up there I am on the hunt for a private campground (tent) that will be open and subject to some dumb camping ban. Last year fishing was illegal here in WA and now camping is illegal in WA. It's all driving me nuts.
Well ...... if you have traveled to California looking for "relaxed" Covid protocols, you have come to the wrong state !!
zethkinnettfishing

MichaelB wrote:
zethkinnettfishing wrote:Thanks. I was hoping to come down fish/hike around trinity for a few days and then come down and fish the delta a couple days and stay at our Oakland house but now that camping is banned most places up there I am on the hunt for a private campground (tent) that will be open and subject to some dumb camping ban. Last year fishing was illegal here in WA and now camping is illegal in WA. It's all driving me nuts.
Well ...... if you have traveled to California looking for "relaxed" Covid protocols, you have come to the wrong state !!

Seriously. I think California is worse than WA although the all around ban on fishing up here last year was crazy though. We can at least go camping etc. Were actually coming down to visit some family, do some fishing and go check out some areas. Contemplating building a house just east of Folsom.
DTF

Post by DTF »

Sugar barge, bethel island. Camping might be available?
zethkinnettfishing

DTF wrote:Sugar barge, bethel island. Camping might be available?
i got a house in oakland. we were gonna camp on the way down. looks like the campgrounds in the area we wanted to stay just dont open until mid may they said.
sdavis24

Post by sdavis24 »

You could reach out to Chris at Eddo's harbor. It's just over the 160 bridge. He has an RV Park at the Marina and might be able to help you out.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Try Orowood. They have camping spots, and a ramp.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY