New jen clear lake what happened?

Smokie

New jen clear lake what happened?

Post by Smokie »

Was pumped to go do new jen as an am n learn my way round clear lake a wee bit better, but new jen cancelled next week... wondering what caused the issue and figured some of you guys would b able to explain whats up. With the giagantor bags coming off clear lake, im still going fun fishin w my planned trip... but i was super stoked to do my first pro am but looks like ill b on the front of my boat instead looking for ned & nadine...
scott39

Re: New jen clear lake what happened?

Post by scott39 »

There is an explanation on their Facebook page
Dobyns Rods
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

Ahh i dont got face book and didnt understand the email they sent me really. Cant all b winners but i was super stoked and ready for that deal. Was hoping someone had some insight as to what happened im pretty green to the tourney scene, they mention won but i thought won wasnt for a month so i dont see the issue with won but like i said i dont understand said email. Ahh mayb ill go have a bunch of fun on my boat instead been itchin to get on clear lake
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

Did my first wild west open few weeks back on shasta, got hooked hard... guess ill have to sign up for their pro am in june on clear lake and hope that stays game on.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

Isn’t the WWBT Delta the same weekend ?
Dave Brabec

Post by Dave Brabec »

Newt and Jen made their decision and I agree with it.To many events on top of each other. Last fall was a mess here after events closed in spring due to covid restrictions. I know several local anglers thinking of moving because of all the events here. 150 boats here in Chamber event this weekend. WWBT coming up then WON Bass with 250 boats. With no one working and getting paid to stay home the weekdays are as busy as a normal weekend.Need to spread events out more.
birdman920

Post by birdman920 »

I see a lot of WonBass guys are already calling CL home ! for the next month straight !..
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

Im coming to understand alot of guys fishing the pro side are trying to compete for aoy points in both the wild west n new jens pro ams, so i see the conflict there n that makes sense to me. Won i believe like anything else with that big of a prize has an off limits period the week before, sure guys are posting up, but are you seriously complaining that clear lake has too many fisherman, lol apperantly you missed the memo theres ten pounders everywhere n folks r winning boats... no kiddin... i lived by clear lake for years n thats not gonna change anytime soon. You didnt know it was the new crappie destinantion of the summer too lol get ready... all that aside im just a guy lookin to expand my knowledge catching bass and didnt understand what happened to cancel this event, but ill be one more boat to many out there this week having fun hoping to take my picture with something big. Anyone seen nadine?
JL

Post by JL »

birdman920 wrote:I see a lot of WonBass guys are already calling CL home ! for the next month straight !..
Where are all those "birds" roosting at? LMFAO! :D
RMANZO

Post by RMANZO »

There is no off limits for the WON OPEN
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
JL

Post by JL »

:D
RMANZO wrote:There is no off limits for the WON OPEN
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

:P Well I respect New Jen and theyre shot call, Im way to new to the scene to understand anything other than it conflicts pros aoy chases, i completely understand that and how it could suck for some guys it shouldnt. Im gonna have fun out here on clear lake all weekend, it was a grind but today we got a few gooduns anywhere thats not clearlake lol, but not the ones im looking for... i also caught a tail less two pounder so if u see her out there guys i saw her first :P