SOLD....1989 Gambler w/Low Hours

GlobalOutdoors

SOLD....1989 Gambler w/Low Hours

Post by GlobalOutdoors »

SOLD

Up for sale is my 1989 GAMBLER bass boat, and this 18-foot beast of a boat comes with an extremely reliable 150 hp Mercury outboard engine that starts up effortlessly, and has less than 400 original hours on it too. However, the boat also comes with a Minn Kota 74-pound thrust trolling motor, Hotfoot, bow & stern casting chairs, anodized gauges, Minn Kota Precision 3-bank onboard battery charger, and carpet & seats that have no rips or tears.

However, this TOURNAMENT READY boat also comes with a Lowrance Hook HDI unit that's Ram mounted in the cockpit, a Humminbird Helix 7 unit that's Ram mounted near the trolling motor, Jack Plate, HUGE front & rear casting decks, 2-HUGE rod lockers, 2-HUGE livewells, 50-gallon fuel tank, 1-HUGE tackle storage compartment, 2-ice chests/storage compartments, and a 4-blade Power-Tech stainless steel prop that helps the Gambler outperform bass boats with much larger engines.

You should also note that the boat was originally owned by THE BIGGEST NAME IN NASCAR HISTORY who donated the boat to charity, and the family that won the BRAND NEW boat in the charity auction sold the boat to me less than 2-years ago. BTW, I have both pinks slips in hand and the original owners phone number for fact checking the name of the NASCAR royalty.

BTW, I'll consider all reasonable offers to purchase one of the most reliable & coolest looking bass boat on the water, and all trade offers, joy riders, and tire pressure checkers will be respectfully ignored. Lastly, TEXT and PHONE CALL inquires are preferred. Especially since I'm not a regular user of this website. Thanks guys!…..$12,000….916-213-0725
Attachments
Gambler pic 3.jpg
Gambler pic 2A...jpg
Gambler pic 1.jpg